+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USM baseball expected to hire Ostrander

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: USM baseball expected to hire Ostrander

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'll say it so PawDawg doesn't have to...

As first reported yesterday by PawDawg on The BBB.

Now we have our complete staff:
    - Burroughs
    - Barton
    - Creel
    - Knight
    - Jon. Washam
    - Boggs
    I was a bit confused about him being the pitching coach. When I skimmed the McNeese bio I noticed his past as a hitting coach and missed that he was the pitching coach at McNeese. Recruiting coordinator caught my eye the most.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I was a bit confused about him being the pitching coach. When I skimmed the McNeese bio I noticed his past as a hitting coach and missed that he was the pitching coach at McNeese. Recruiting coordinator caught my eye the most.
    He's well-rounded: Played JUCO then at Memphis. Coached HS travel ball, collegiate summer league, bullpen, catchers, hitters, pitchers, and several years as recruiting coordinator.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I have always thought that a former catcher makes a great pitching coach... calling pitching, knowing to take a pitcher out, etc...
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I have always thought that a former catcher makes a great pitching coach... calling pitching, knowing to take a pitcher out, etc...
    And managers....

They just seem to know the game better
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread