Mods can move this thread if they see a more fitting location . . .

I'll vouch for Coach Black. If you haven't been welcomed to NSU by Coach Black you've missed a blessing.
From my friend Doug Ireland:

Over the weekend, my great friend, Coach Black (Harris Wilson Jr.) and his family lost virtually everything in a house fire late Saturday. Coach Black went back in the house to find his sister, and they escaped through a window. Friends in the athletics world, starting with his NSU Demons family, are collecting clothing (46 waist, 32 length on pants, 4x shirt for Black, size 18 dress for his grandmother, 3x shirt for his sister) at the office of NSU athletics director Greg Burke. There are going to be expenses insurance won't cover as they gradually get back to normal. The Demons Unlimited Foundation, through Dr. Haley Blount Taitano, has established a GoFundMe account. Please consider helping as pure-hearted a person as we'll ever know. Here is the link:

Click here to support Stand United with Coach Black organized by Haley Blount Taitano
Our great friend Coach Black and his family lost virtually everything overnight Saturday 7/15 in a house fire. Coach Black heroically went back in to help get his sister out,…
GOFUNDME.COM