+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USA Today predicting Tech to win CUSA

Bulldog S'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the roughS'PortDawg is a jewel in the rough

USA Today predicting Tech to win CUSA

Paul Myerberg of USA Today posted predictions for every college team. He predicted Tech is 8-4 and wins the CUSA championship this year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/08/07/college-football-2017-records-all-130-fbs-teams/528788001/

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USA Today predicting Tech to win CUSA

8-4 and a conference championship or 10-2 and a late-season collapse in the champ game?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

You won't read about it in the Times or News Star.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I didn't read about it in USA Today either.

I am still wary about this season because we have a new quarterback and we did lose some key receivers. I'm still rooting but I am reserved right now.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I'll take 8-4 right now - as long as one of the 4s is not to NWSU.

I don't have confidence yet against USM or WKU....that leaves little room for error.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Yep, I've gotten sick of the hype and then disappointment. I'll believe when I see it.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Yep, I've gotten sick of the hype and then disappointment. I'll believe when I see it.
    I'm still at my stage in the offseason where I'm skeptical. Sometime in the next 2 weeks, I'll start to be more optimistic.

Then, just as my hopes and excitement reach their peak, Tech will crush those dreams.

Happens twice a year (football and basketball). Until that changes...I'll probably still keep doing the same thing.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Glad to see Myerberg is still using ULL, and I'm a little skeptical on CUSA: he thinks MTSU will go 3-1 in out of conference (includes Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Minnesota), yet only 5-3 in conference?!? I guess maybe they're expecting another injury to Brett Stockstill mid-season...

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    Glad to see Myerberg is still using ULL, and I'm a little skeptical on CUSA: he thinks MTSU will go 3-1 in out of conference (includes Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Minnesota), yet only 5-3 in conference?!? I guess maybe they're expecting another injury to Brett Stockstill mid-season...
    To be fair, out of those 3 OOC games of theirs you listed, Syracuse and Vandy would have trouble going 5-3 in CUSA.

Ok maybe not, but c'mon. Those are completely winnable games. MN might pose a bigger challenge. They've been increasingly salty over the past few years.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    To be fair, out of those 3 OOC games of theirs you listed, Syracuse and Vandy would have trouble going 5-3 in CUSA.

Ok maybe not, but c'mon. Those are completely winnable games. MN might pose a bigger challenge. They've been increasingly salty over the past few years.
    Interested to see how PJ Fleck does there

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

LaTech Re: USA Today predicting Tech to win CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post

I agree that all of the OOC are winnable (Bowling Green may be a stiff challenge too, based on recent history), but I don't see 3 losses in CUSA for MTSU, unless their QB gets hurt. WKU is really the only competition in CUSA East which is comparable to MTSU's road Money5, while they get ODU and Marshall at home. At most, I'd say MTSU should lose at WKU, and lose a WTF, assuming their QB is healthy

@FAU (75% win)
    FIU (90% win)
    @UAB (100% win)
    Marshall (75% win)
    UTEP (100% win)
    @UNCC (100% win)
    @WKU (50%)
    ODU (75% win)

However, I'll take the CUSA Championship for Tech

+ Reply to Thread