+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Help Me Please!

All,

I know this is a long shot, but I really need some help. My wife and I are taking baby announcement pictures in Ruston tomorrow morning around 10:00, and to make a long story short, the Tech football jersey I got married in didn't arrive back from KC in time for me to wear it.

Is there any chance someone between Haughton and Ruston has a Tech football jersey they could loan me for a couple of hours tomorrow, or know where I can find one? Tomorrow is the only day we can do this for at least a few weeks, so we can't reschedule.

Thanks in advance!

Dowty

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Re: Help Me Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    All,

I know this is a long shot, but I really need some help. My wife and I are taking baby announcement pictures in Ruston tomorrow morning around 10:00, and to make a long story short, the Tech football jersey I got married in didn't arrive back from KC in time for me to wear it.

Is there any chance someone between Haughton and Ruston has a Tech football jersey they could loan me for a couple of hours tomorrow, or know where I can find one? Tomorrow is the only day we can do this for at least a few weeks, so we can't reschedule.

Thanks in advance!

Dowty
    You could try calling the ticket office/athletic department/alumni association/president guice if no one here is able to help. I believe someone would be willing to help

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

All,

Thanks in advance!

Dowty
    I have a Nike jersey that Sonny Dykes gave out at his first Fantasy Football camp. It is blue and has the number 99 on it. It also has the WAC emblem on it. I live in West Monroe, but you can use it if we can get it to you. If you are in Ruston, I can bring it to you.

Jersey.jpg
    Last edited by TDAWG; 07-22-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    TDAWG

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Thank you so much, TDawg!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

All,

Thanks in advance!

Dowty
    Hope to see it on the Alum page.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!

And TDAWG is a real "Champ" for the uniform

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    Congratulations!

And TDAWG is a real "Champ" for the uniform
    Thank you!

And yes, TDAWG deserves a lot of credit for helping us out!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Dowty!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

EPIC!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    EPIC!
    Yes it is. THE BBB fam at its finest.

I knew when Haughton was mentioned you were out as a possible loaner donor.

Thanks guys! We should have our newest Tech fan in March of next year!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Thanks guys! We should have our newest Tech fan in March of next year!
    Congrats, Dowty!!

Thought I should give you all an update on the little baby that I needed a jersey for.

Last night at 11:30, we welcomed little Addison into the world and the Tech family! She was a little premature, but mother and baby are doing great! Didn’t take long to get rid of the hospital’s purple hat and get her properly outfitted!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread