+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CUSA Odds

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

CUSA Odds

I would bet on us at 6/1.

Conference USA Championship Odds
    • Western Kentucky 5/7
    • Louisiana Tech 6/1
    • Middle Tennessee 7/1
    • UTSA 7/1
    • Southern Miss 10/1
    • Old Dominion 12/1
    • Marshall 22/1
    • FAU 25/1
    • FIU 50/1
    • North Texas 50/1
    • Rice 50/1
    • UAB 100/1
    • Charlotte 100/1
    • UTEP 200/1

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: CUSA Odds

USM never gets respect they deserve. I am die hard Dog as most know -- I just respect their program for what it has been over last decades

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

How bad is UTEP if they have worse odds than a UAB program coming off a 2-year self-imposed death penalty?

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    USM never gets respect they deserve. I am die hard Dog as most know -- I just respect their program for what it has been over last decades
    They haven't won a game where Mullens wasn't the starting QB since 2011. With him gone the QB position doesn't look great.

+ Reply to Thread