+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Hatred of President Trump by the Left...

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Is the Hatred of President Trump by the Left...

And your bullying falls right into the kind of person trump promotes. I could disagree with other Presidents but yes Trumps behavior is in presidented and unpresidential. So keep up your name calling this libtard knows unqualified when it hits me in the face. George W Bush was not the best President but he held the office to high standards. Trump is a disgrace

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    And your bullying falls right into the kind of person trump promotes. I could disagree with other Presidents but yes Trumps behavior is in presidented and unpresidential. So keep up your name calling this libtard knows unqualified when it hits me in the face. George W Bush was not the best President but he held the office to high standards. Trump is a disgrace
    Respect for the office of POTUS has not been the same ever since Clinton soiled it by turning the oval office into his personal whore house. If you want to talk about a disgrace, start there.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Libtards keep calling President Trump names and accusing him of all kinds of disgraceful behavior, yet, except for a few questionable Tweets, I just don't see it. Nah, what we have is just more fake news, lies about President Trump. Distortions of the truth. Not surprising though. As has been discussed ad nauseam the DC Establishment, led by the commies, want, NEED! Trump to fail.

I did not vote for Trump in the Repub primary. I was (am) lukewarm on him. I never liked him prior to his run for POTUS. I never watched The Apprentice. I was no fan. But...he is (can be) the right instrument, at the right time in our history. And the more libtards squawk, the more steadfast my support for him becomes. He is aggravating the right people. And that is good.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I did not vote for Trump in the Repub primary. I was (am) lukewarm on him. I never liked him prior to his run for POTUS. I never watched The Apprentice. I was no fan. But...he is (can be) the right instrument, at the right time in our history. And the more libtards squawk, the more steadfast my support for him becomes. He is aggravating the right people. And that is good.
    Wow. This is exactly, word for word, how I feel as well.

I would even go as far as saying I was a bit concerned when he was elected, and I didn't even like the guy at all.

Thus far, I see nothing he has done wrong, except tweet a bit too much and get his family (especially the son in law) a bit too involved. The more his opponents (the partisan media and the establishment of both entrenched political parties) squawk and attack, the more I am certain Trump might be the guy to break up the big party being funded by US taxpayers.

Honestly, I am almost at the point of discounting everything reported on him because so much of what has been reported has been baseless innuendo or trivial crap (or outright lies).

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

That is a common view for people that don't know anything.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is a common view for people that don't know anything.
    I was thinking the other day that many who hate Trump refuse to admit that they agree with many more of his policies and his executive actions than they did with Obama or would have with Hillary. It would be easy to make a list and check off things that they would otherwise agree with. Ready go...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Respect for the office of POTUS has not been the same ever since Clinton soiled it by turning the oval office into his personal whore house. If you want to talk about a disgrace, start there.
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...ves-mistresses

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Mysterious deaths during the Harding administration? It was actually the early manifestations of the Klinton Killing Machine. It's true. The Klintons didn't create their secret "hit" organization from scratch. They purchased an existing one. It had always been in alliance with the "one-worlders," the anarchists, who date back to at least the mid-19th century. With the financial backing of George Soros, and others like him, the Klintons bought the secret "assassins guild" as it is called.

Really, you say? Well, you all know how much I despise obummer. But you will note I have not accused obummer of having people murdered. That's because, he doesn't have a connection to the "assassins guild." Yes, while serving as Secretary of State, Killary did have a few of obummer's political enemies knocked off, because at the time, it also served her self-interests. But it was the Klintons, not obummer, who ordered the hits.

Jimmy Carter? Another POTUS who I despise, has not had people murdered, and I have never accused him of such. Carter is an idiot. He was a horrible prez, but he is not a murderer.

A few years ago an article was published, and I referenced it here on the board, the numbers of deaths of secret service agents, and various other former federal employees (and state employees in Arkansas) who have "died" who served Slick Willy. I can't remember the numbers now, but there is a disproportionate number of deaths of those who served Klinton vs. other presidents. Most are chalked up as "natural causes," but it's strange that 3 times the number of SS agents have died who served during Klinton's tenure than during Ford's and Carter's tenures combined. Since Ford and Carter were in the 70's and Slick Willy in the 90's it follows that those agents are 20 years older and one would think that natural attrition would have claimed more of them. But, nope!

A friend offered maybe it was the stress of trying to protect Slick Willy from scandal that has killed so many agents. Maybe. But, whatever the reasons, the numbers are stark and point to something being amiss.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I was thinking the other day that many who hate Trump refuse to admit that they agree with many more of his policies and his executive actions than they did with Obama or would have with Hillary. It would be easy to make a list and check off things that they would otherwise agree with. Ready go...
    It is not about policy. That doesn't even matter when you have someone that in office that is an existential threat to our safety and security and the fundamental principles upon which our government is established. You are focusing on the paint job on a house that is burning.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Libtards keep calling President Trump names and accusing him of all kinds of disgraceful behavior, yet, except for a few questionable Tweets, I just don't see it. Nah, what we have is just more fake news, lies about President Trump. Distortions of the truth. Not surprising though. As has been discussed ad nauseam the DC Establishment, led by the commies, want, NEED! Trump to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Wow. This is exactly, word for word, how I feel as well.

I would even go as far as saying I was a bit concerned when he was elected, and I didn't even like the guy at all.

Thus far, I see nothing he has done wrong, except tweet a bit too much and get his family (especially the son in law) a bit too involved. The more his opponents (the partisan media and the establishment of both entrenched political parties) squawk and attack, the more I am certain Trump might be the guy to break up the big party being funded by US taxpayers.

Honestly, I am almost at the point of discounting everything reported on him because so much of what has been reported has been baseless innuendo or trivial crap (or outright lies).
    I agree with all except I did watch The Apprentice.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is not about policy. That doesn't even matter when you have someone that in office that is an existential threat to our safety and security and the fundamental principles upon which our government is established. You are focusing on the paint job on a house that is burning.
    Great point and the reason I voted for Trump over the "one world murder and thief". Her expert knowledge of living out blatant corruption certainly did not make her less of a threat to our safety and security.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think most of them would have loved Trump, especially the ones like Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, Dr. Joseph Warren, Ben Franklin, George Washington and many more that fought for their freedom from King George. None of those guys were choir boys. This wasn't a time for the weak and timid. They all risked everything when they signed the Declaration. John Hancock went from being a very successful business man to losing everything.
    Donald Trump is the opposite of every man you listed there. He's never fought for his country or anyone besides himself.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    . He's never fought for his country or anyone besides himself.
    But he actually cares about those who fought. Clinton didn't.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The liberal networks? I'm not sure they're qualified to do much else.
    Post one link -- JUST ONE -- from the so-called "liberal networks" about this story. Please. Again, he's saying Vogue magazine commented on her shoes, as well as some comedians on social media. Where did CNN do a story on it? Why are you equating Vogue magazine with "the liberal networks"?

Wow. Sometimes I wonder about people. Your hatred against a certain segment of society allows you (forces you?) to overlook the glaring character flaws of this POS POTUS. As long as he aggravates your enemies. Donald Trump was not representative of Republican values. He's not who we were. Unfortunately, he now is the face of the Republican Party. And the party will be forced to clean up his mess for years to come.

+ Reply to Thread