+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 roster

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2017 roster

LOL, Don needs an old paper roster printed.

Hey Don call COYHCSH. Ask him why he won't release the roster information.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I guess it's right as far as the numbers matching the player, but, the weights are the same as last year and the freshmen weights are the same as when we started recruiting them. Some walkons are not on there either. The worst thing about it is it's an alphabetical roster. In other words , you can't look at all those pics that dawgpix just took and match the number to the player. Our SID is pitiful. There's no excuse for this kind of crap, but, it's the SOS every year.
    I complained about the alphabetical roster, too, and someone on here told me how to change it to numerical, but I can't remember how now.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Lucky for you, the "worst thing" isn't at all what you assume. It is only an alphabetical roster for one who doesn't realize he can click on the # column to make it numerical, ascending or descending, depending on one's preference. Additionally, one can click on each column to sort the roster by any of 6 columns.

I have an assumption of my own--that the SID doesn't weigh the players. They can only post information if they have it.
    So, you're saying they're too shy to ask Skip for the actual weights? If it's so easy to make the roster numerical, why did the SID not do it? Must have run out of space on the website?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

No, I don't need a paper roister, I have plenty of toilet paper.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I complained about the alphabetical roster, too, and someone on here told me how to change it to numerical, but I can't remember how now.
    Once on the roster page click on the No. abbreviation and it rearranges the roster in numerical order.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Once on the roster page click on the No. abbreviation and it rearranges the roster in numerical order.
    Technology is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

We've had this problem with the SID before Skip arrived.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

So, you're saying they're too shy to ask Skip for the actual weights? If it's so easy to make the roster numerical, why did the SID not do it? Must have run out of space on the website?
    They DID do it--that was the point of my previous post. It is sortable by number, name, height, weight, position, and year. Click on the column and you'll see.

Maybe someone's too shy to ask Skip. Maybe they boldly asked and were told to "eff off." Or maybe something in-between. My point is: you and I don't know. I recommend you email or call this guy to find out: http://www.latechsports.com/genrel/b...malcolm01.html

Malcolm hires true blue, Tech alumni, which is not all that common in our Athletic Dept. They should be praised when they perform well and corrected when they don't (just like any other employee). But before you bash our own on a public message board, how about you find out what the problem is, rather than making assertions that actually are assumptions.
    Last edited by maverick; 08-05-2017 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added a suggestion

Puppy ColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really niceColoradoDawg is just really nice

I noticed that Ivan Wilson, Jr. is listed on our roster as a WR. Drafted by the New York Mets in the 3rd round in 2013. Played at Ruston High and is obviously a tremendous athlete. His father also played at Ruston High and was a helluva athlete himself. Look forward to seeing him on the gridiron with the Dawgs.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDawg View Post
    I noticed that Ivan Wilson, Jr. is listed on our roster as a WR. Drafted by the New York Mets in the 3rd round in 2013. Played at Ruston High and is obviously a tremendous athlete. His father also played at Ruston High and was a helluva athlete himself. Look forward to seeing him on the gridiron with the Dawgs.
    Hey Colorado Bulldog.

http://www.kahlua.com/us/drinks/clas...orado-bulldog/

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    They DID do it--that was the point of my previous post. It is sortable by number, name, height, weight, position, and year. Click on the column and you'll see.

Maybe someone's too shy to ask Skip. Maybe they boldly asked and were told to "eff off." Or maybe something in-between. My point is: you and I don't know. I recommend you email or call this guy to find out: http://www.latechsports.com/genrel/b...malcolm01.html

Malcolm hires true blue, Tech alumni, which is not all that common in our Athletic Dept. They should be praised when they perform well and corrected when they don't (just like any other employee). But before you bash our own on a public message board, how about you find out what the problem is, rather than making assertions that actually are assumptions.
    Did you just wake up from a long nap? "Our own" has been bashed on this board since its beginning in 1997.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did you just wake up from a long nap? "Our own" has been bashed on this board since its beginning in 1997.
    Hey now, we never said anything they didn't deserve

+ Reply to Thread