+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nfl quarterback says he heard god's voice, saved 3 lives

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up Nfl quarterback says he heard god's voice, saved 3 lives

WOW!! Amazing!! I just had to post this one.

NFL QUARTERBACK SAYS HE HEARD GOD'S VOICE, SAVED 3 LIVES

'Someone in here is going to commit suicide unless you say something'

Published: 7 hours ago

Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr shared a powerful story about the day God spoke to him and helped him save the lives of three people who were desperate and about to commit suicide.
    A video of Carr’s testimony posted to Facebook Saturday has gone viral, with nearly a million views and more than 15,000 shares.
    In the video, Carr explains why he believes it’s so important to be obedient to God, especially when the personal stakes are high. Carr said he was speaking at a large event with his brother where hundreds of people were in attendance.
    At the end of the event, a pastor announced an altar call for his church.
    “As clear as day, the Holy Spirit tells me, ‘Someone in here is going to commit suicide unless you say something,'” Carr recalled.
    That’s when the NFL quarterback became conflicted: Should he really stand up during an altar call and announce that God told him someone in the room was going to try to kill himself?
    He thought, what happens if it’s a false alarm and I look “silly” in front of a large crowd of people?
    “I know what I’m supposed to do, but I’m trying to question myself because that’s a big step,” Carr said. “That’s a lot of obedience to step out there and do that.”
    Then the football player mustered up some courage and interrupted the pastor, grabbing his microphone.
    The rest of the amazing story!!
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/nfl-quart...HSpgZmcl6c0.99

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Nfl quarterback says he heard god's voice, saved 3 lives

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    WOW!! Amazing!! I just had to post this one.

NFL QUARTERBACK SAYS HE HEARD GOD'S VOICE, SAVED 3 LIVES

'Someone in here is going to commit suicide unless you say something'

Published: 7 hours ago

Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr shared a powerful story about the day God spoke to him and helped him save the lives of three people who were desperate and about to commit suicide.
    A video of Carr’s testimony posted to Facebook Saturday has gone viral, with nearly a million views and more than 15,000 shares.
    In the video, Carr explains why he believes it’s so important to be obedient to God, especially when the personal stakes are high. Carr said he was speaking at a large event with his brother where hundreds of people were in attendance.
    At the end of the event, a pastor announced an altar call for his church.
    “As clear as day, the Holy Spirit tells me, ‘Someone in here is going to commit suicide unless you say something,'” Carr recalled.
    That’s when the NFL quarterback became conflicted: Should he really stand up during an altar call and announce that God told him someone in the room was going to try to kill himself?
    He thought, what happens if it’s a false alarm and I look “silly” in front of a large crowd of people?
    “I know what I’m supposed to do, but I’m trying to question myself because that’s a big step,” Carr said. “That’s a lot of obedience to step out there and do that.”
    Then the football player mustered up some courage and interrupted the pastor, grabbing his microphone.
    The rest of the amazing story!!
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/nfl-quart...HSpgZmcl6c0.99
    Wow! Incredible story and video. Thanks for sharing. It is awesome to see an great athlete being so faithful, obedient and using his public platform for Him.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

CTE can make you hear voices

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Not bad for a Fresneck kid. All jokes aside, good on him. I've lost too many friends to suicide, and I truly appreciate what he did. Religion aside, this is something all people can do.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"Be a golf pro"

+ Reply to Thread