+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2017-18 News

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Faces Charlotte in North Carolina

Lady Techsters Softball is rolling again in the first game of today's double header. In the B4 it is LA Tech 7 - Charlotte 1.
    Make that an 11-2 mercy rule win in the 5th in Charlotte. If the Techsters aren't hitting the ball over the scoreboard they are denting it with the softball. I think that is 4 HRs on the day.

The Techsters have outscored their opponents 37-7 in their last 3 games.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

The Lady Techsters completed their sweep at Charlotte with a 9-4 win in game 3. Tech is 10-5 in CUSA (tied for 1st). They've outscored their opponents 46-11 in the last 4 games.

LA Tech Softball‏ @LATechSB
    Congratulations to @LATechSB @GoCoacher Mark Montgomery on his 500th Career Win today!! #AllAboardpic.twitter.com/kcE0u2QyCU

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Starting to get hot!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Montgomery Reaches Milestone in Sunday Sweep

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Morgan Turkoly hit two home runs and drove in seven runs to lead Louisiana Tech to an 11-2 win over Charlotte in the first game of a doubleheader sweep by the Lady Techsters Sunday afternoon at Sue M. Daughtridge Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Turkoly Named C-USA Player of the Week

After leading her team to a 4-0 record including a three-game sweep over Charlotte this past weekend, Louisiana Tech junior outfielder Morgan Turkoly was named this week's Conference USA Player of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Puts Win Streak on Line at SFA

Louisiana Tech will put its season long seven game winning streak on the line Wednesday when the Lady Techsters face Stephen F. Austin at 5 p.m. at SFA Softball Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs SFA Behind McDonald's Effort

Freshman Erin McDonald recorded her second straight strong outing in the circle and Bayli Simon and Morgan Turkoly each drove home runs to lead Louisiana Tech to a 2-1 win over Stephen F. Austin Wednesday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts UTSA in C-USA Series This Weekend

When Louisiana Tech hosts UTSA in a three-game Conference USA series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex this weekend, it will provide an interesting match-up as the two teams pit strength against strength.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Wins 10th Straight with Doubleheader Sweep

Louisiana Tech continued its impressive play sweeping a Conference USA doubleheader from UTSA Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex and increasing its win streak to 10 games.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. WALK OFF: @LATechSB Rallies For 11th Straight Win

Bayli Simon and Morgan Turkoly recorded clutch run-scoring hits in the seventh inning as Louisiana Tech plated three runs in its final frame to record a 3-2 come-from-behind win over UTSA Sunday, completing the three-game sweep against the Roadrunners.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts UAPB in Tuesday Midweek Action

Fresh off its third straight sweep in Conference USA action and owning the nation's fourth longest winning streak, Louisiana Tech will host its final home midweek game of the year Tuesday when the Lady Techsters welcome Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Gallaway Named C-USA Pitcher of the Week

Louisiana Tech junior Preslee Gallaway had another stellar week in the circle leading the Lady Techsters to a perfect 4-0 record, including a three-game Conference USA sweep against UTSA.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Gallaway Named C-USA Pitcher of the Week

I didn't expect it, but our softball team is putting together a nice string of wins now. Streak is at 11. They are #1 in the conference and will face UAB this weekend, which is the #2 team in the conference.

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Gallaway Named C-USA Pitcher of the Week

The 11 game win streak is the 4th longest in the nation.

Softball. @LATechSB Adds Tyler JC Signee

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced Monday that Tyler Junior College outfielder Rebecca Snow has signed a national letter of intent to play for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread