+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Runs Past Lamar

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On a night that saw Louisiana Tech record only three hits – all singles – the Lady Techsters put pressure on Lamar on the base paths and ultimately defeated the Cardinals 3-2 Wednesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Competes in Tough Field in College Station

Louisiana Tech will get five more opportunities to record quality wins this weekend when the Lady Techsters compete in the Texas A&M Invitational Friday through Saturday at Aggies Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits On First Day in College Station

Louisiana Tech pitchers allowed just one run on the day as the Lady Techsters split two games in the first day of the Texas A&M Invitational at Aggies Softball Complex Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Splits On First Day in College Station

Too bad we couldn't beat a&m twice in one day.

Softball. @LATechSB Drops Saturday Pair at Texas A&M

Louisiana Tech dropped a pair of games during the season day of the Texas A&M Invitational as the Lady Techsters fell 6-2 to Texas State and 5-3 to Utah at the Aggies Softball Complex Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls to Aggies in Sunday Finale

Texas A&M infielders Kaitlyn Aldernick and Riley Sartain combined for four hits and seven RBI to lead the seventh ranked Aggies to a 10-1 win over Louisiana Tech Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Opens C-USA Play at Middle Tennessee

After a challenging non-conference schedule that includes 11 games against teams currently ranked or receiving votes in this week's Top 25 polls, Louisiana Tech will open up Conference USA play this weekend with a three-game series at Middle Tennessee.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps C-USA Doubleheader at Middle Tennessee

Louisiana Tech's tough non-conference schedule paid dividends for the Lady Techsters during the first day of the Conference USA season as the Lady Techsters swept a doubleheader from Middle Tennessee 2-1 and 7-1 at Blue Raiders Softball Field Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Drops Series Finale at Middle Tennessee

Lexi Cushing hit a two-run home run and two-run double to lead Middle Tennessee to a 4-1 win over Louisiana Tech in the series finale in Conference USA action Sunday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts LSU-Alexandria Wednesday

After playing 21 of its first 25 games on the road this year, Louisiana Tech begins a five-game home stand Wednesday when the Lady Techsters host NAIA foe LSU-Alexandria at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. Admission is free.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Gallaway Tosses No-Hitter in @LATechSB Win

Junior Preslee Gallaway struck out nine batters on her way to her first career no-hitter leading Louisiana Tech to an 8-0 win over LSU-Alexandria Wednesday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts FIU in Huge C-USA Series

LA Tech (13-13, 2-1 C-USA) hosts FIU (14-16, 1-2 C-USA) in a three-game C-USA series in Ruston this weekend, starting with a 2 p.m. double header Saturday and ending with a 1 p.m. single game on Sunday. Admission is free to all three games.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps FIU in C-USA Twinbill

Krystal De La Cruz and Preslee Gallaway tossed complete-game gems and freshman Sloane Stewartson hit home runs in both games leading Louisiana Tech to a Conference USA doubleheader sweep over FIU 7-1 and 6-0 Saturday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls to FIU in Sunday Finale

After playing almost flawlessly in a doubleheader sweep over FIU on Saturday, Louisiana Tech didn't look like the same team on Sunday as the Lady Techsters committed four errors in route to a 9-1 six inning loss to the Golden Panthers in the series finale.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Gallaway Named C-USA Pitcher of the Week

Louisiana Tech junior Preslee Gallaway was named the Conference USA Pitcher of the Week Monday following her performances in the Lady Techsters four games this past week.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread