+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. LA Tech Football Practice Report: Friday, Aug. 4 - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. LA Tech Football Practice Report: Friday, Aug. 4 - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Since players reported to campus for fall camp last Sunday, it has been an jam-packed week for Louisiana Tech head football coach Skip Holtz and his 2017 Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Football. LA Tech Football Practice Report: Friday, Aug. 4 - latechsports.com

So, the SID is alive!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. LA Tech Football Practice Report: Friday, Aug. 4 - latechsports.com

BlindDog, do you follow @LATechFB and other affiliated accounts on Twitter? If not, I bet you'd feel much more connected if you did.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

They've posted a video for each practice, I think. About as much as you'd get in a news segment. If you guys aren't following their social media accounts, you might want to start.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    BlindDog, do you follow @LATechFB and other affiliated accounts on Twitter? If not, I bet you'd feel much more connected if you did.
    Thought I was friends with them on FaceBook, but never see any thing in my Newsfeed here! I don't have a Twitter account...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    They've posted a video for each practice, I think. About as much as you'd get in a news segment. If you guys aren't following their social media accounts, you might want to start.
    Thanks but a video, is not really going to do me much good with out text about it!...But I will definatly go and check it out! Thanks for sharing tho!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Um, DT #96 Kaderrion Mason kinda destroyed freshman center #69 Drew Melancon on this TFL. He got no help from #79 Kennedy Madison on the play, but WOW!

https://twitter.com/KaderrionM/statu...58874881310720

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Could do W/O the audio

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Thanks but a video, is not really going to do me much good with out text about it!...But I will definatly go and check it out! Thanks for sharing tho!
    Some of them are slide shows without audio, but most of the practice updates have video and audio with Coach Holtz. If you don't want a Twitter account, I'm sure you can check it out without having one. Or you can get a Twitter account and never tweet, just follow the accounts you choose.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Some of them are slide shows without audio, but most of the practice updates have video and audio with Coach Holtz. If you don't want a Twitter account, I'm sure you can check it out without having one. Or you can get a Twitter account and never tweet, just follow the accounts you choose.
    BLINDdog can't see the Twitter videos

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    BLINDdog can't see the Twitter videos
    Yes, I know. That's why I explained that there is audio.

Yes, I know. That's why I explained that there is audio.
    I checked out the Twitter LaTechSports account, I found some vidio's but no slide shows with Coach Holtz talking, but may have to get some help figuring out the post here.. Thanks, looking forward to figuring it out here guys!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Um, DT #96 Kaderrion Mason kinda destroyed freshman center #69 Drew Melancon on this TFL. He got no help from #79 Kennedy Madison on the play, but WOW!

https://twitter.com/KaderrionM/statu...58874881310720
    More WOW what a terrible effort at blocking than WOW what a great job blowing up the play in the backfield. The growing pains of a freshman, and the lesson that this isn't high school football anymore.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

pretty poor desperation effort at a hold too.

+ Reply to Thread