+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football. LA Tech Sports Network, Talent Set for 2017 Bulldog Football - latechsports

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. LA Tech Sports Network, Talent Set for 2017 Bulldog Football - latechsports

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech fans can tune into the LA Tech Sports Network this fall to hear all 12 Bulldog football games as well as the 12 Inside Bulldog Football weekly radio shows.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Football. LA Tech Sports Network, Talent Set for 2017 Bulldog Football - latechsp

O.K., how are they doing two 90 minute pre game shows at the same time?
    Dave's show and a tailgateing show?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Football. LA Tech Sports Network, Talent Set for 2017 Bulldog Football - latechsp

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    O.K., how are they doing two 90 minute pre game shows at the same time?
    Dave's show and a tailgateing show?
    They've always done this (maybe not the same length of time).

If game is 6 - Tailgate Alley Pregame is 3-4:30; Dave 4:30-6.
    If the game is at 3pm, Tailgate alley pregame is 12-1:30; Dave Pregame is 1:30-3.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    They've always done this (maybe not the same length of time).

If game is 6 - Tailgate Alley Pregame is 3-4:30; Dave 4:30-6.
    If the game is at 3pm, Tailgate alley pregame is 12-1:30; Dave Pregame is 1:30-3.
    never knew that, I seem to remember listening to C/W music waiting for the Nixer to come on Z107.5 for some reason!

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    never knew that, I seem to remember listening to C/W music waiting for the Nixer to come on Z107.5 for some reason!
    Nobody has said "western" in about 40 years.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Nobody has said "western" in about 40 years.
    I like both kinds of music.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I like both kinds of music.
    Rawhide!!!!!!!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Western Music = Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, Sons of the Pioneers, Marty Robbins, Riders in the Sky (Ranger Bob, etc), etc.
    Western Swing = Bob Wills, Asleep at the Wheel, etc.

Riders in the sky about the only true western singers left.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Hey, I'm not knocking you ole timers music, I just saying that no one has used the term "western" for a very very long time.

And just so you know, Big Iron from Gunfighter Ballads and Trial Songs is the greatest "western" song of all time.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm not knocking you ole timers music, I just saying that no one has used the term "western" for a very very long time.

And just so you know, Big Iron from Gunfighter Ballads and Trial Songs is the greatest "western" song of all time.
    I agree that the term has fallen out of usage, but that's because there is very little being done. The only "modern" group is Riders in The Sky and I don't know if they are really "modern" but they are doing it. I don't know if Western Swing as done by Asleep at the Wheel is western. It's pretty much Texas/Oklahoma. The tribute album to Bob Wills I have has country singers doing his music.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Tech fans are invited to attend a preseason Dawghouse Meet-N-Greet on Monday, Aug. 14 at 11 a.m. as the restaurant will have lunch specials while members of the Tech Athletics Department and LA Tech Sports Network will be in attendance.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

"Bob Wills is still the King".

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    "Bob Wills is still the King".
    I've heard Waylon say before in a interview that he wasn't even a Bob Wills fan. Every time he would go play in a bar in Texas (when he was young) they would request Bob Wills songs.

I'm a fan of crossovers and here's a good cover:

https://youtu.be/SwEOZtJm8pU

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Real Western music is Tex Ritter. My Dad use to sing this from when he was a kid. If you've never heard Tex, well, you need to:
    https://youtu.be/t76Hw_Gip8U

Love it!

+ Reply to Thread