+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlos Henderson Surgery Today

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Carlos Henderson Surgery Today

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I support CH completely and hope he has great career BUT he was having very mediocre camp. appears he was having altitude issues .. when they "geared up" he began to practice better ... I have been following CH and TT on their team websites --- Trent has had spectacular camp and everyone loves him--CH needs a lot of polish but I believe he will get there... just passing on what I read
    Hmmm. Sounds like one player with less talent and more everything else just continues doing what he has always had to do.
    The other player, the more gifted athlete has had everything come easy until now. Problem is, he doesn't know what it takes to dig down deep and work thru tough times and his attitude suffers.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Hmmm. Sounds like one player with less talent and more everything else just continues doing what he has always had to do.
    The other player, the more gifted athlete has had everything come easy until now. Problem is, he doesn't know what it takes to dig down deep and work thru tough times and his attitude suffers.
    Altitude issues not attitude issues. Carlos will be fine if he can stay healthy.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, you got me on my reading deficiencies. But I'm gonna blame it on '65

As for CH, I'm gonna stand by my post until he proves me wrong.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis Aug 14
    Surgery to repair ligament damage in WR Carlos Henderson's thumb went well. Recovery could be awhile so Broncos evaluating options. #9sports

Zac Stevens‏ @ZacStevensBSN Aug 14
    #Broncos unsure with timetable on Carlos Henderson. Will evaluate in a few weeks depending on how it's healing

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

So, for us NFL laymen, what does injured reserve mean for Henderson and the Broncos?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    So, for us NFL laymen, what does injured reserve mean for Henderson and the Broncos?
    I think he's out for the year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/injured-reserve/#

+ Reply to Thread