+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Civil War monument topic

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Civil War monument topic

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Good point. But good points don't seem to matter much these days. Descendants of people who fought on the side of the Union, and descendants of poor sharecroppers from the South... will all be made to pay if reparations are ever enacted. It will look like the money comes from the guvmint, but where do they get it?
    I don't see it passing Congress or a President signing it. The bottom line is that the current generation is not responsible for the sins of those who lived 200 or 150 years ago. We got enough problems dealing with our own problems.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I don't see it passing Congress or a President signing it. The bottom line is that the current generation is not responsible for the sins of those who lived 200 or 150 years ago. We got enough problems dealing with our own problems.
    Hillary and a Dem/liberal congress would have and still might.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You think we should have statues to all these false idols?
    Ah.....and the anti-god liberals, world worshiping green peace types and Islamic radicals just might go after the Catholic Church and their statues next!!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Ah.....and the anti-god liberals, world worshiping green peace types and Islamic radicals just might go after the Catholic Church and their statues next!!!
    I can't figure out why Christians seem to love their statues of men so much.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

You think we should have statues to all these false idols?
    Why do you keep calling them false idols?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You know there are only a handful here that are upset about actual acts of removal. As usual the very deliberate acts of the left to incite their own sheeple are ignored. This has never been about anything other than delaying the conservative movement. The Russia thing blew up in their face so they move to race baiting and violence, but blame Trump supporters who they claim are all racist.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Why do you keep calling them false idols?
    Yeah, I don't think 99 percent of Southerners see them that way. They do see them as part of our history. When I think of New Orleans and Vicksburg I am reminded of the battles that took place there. It's history. Why erase it? For my part, in places like those mentioned above, I would have no problem adding monuments of the main Union officers who figured prominently in the battles. When I was young in Arkansas, there was a picture of the Battle of Pea Ridge on the wall of a hall in my elementary school. It made the war more real to me, to know that a documented battle took place in my state.
    Good old Memorial Gym

I'm not sure why the feral (Islamic radicals and ant-God left) hate them so much.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think 99 percent of Southerners see them that way. They do see them as part of our history. When I think of New Orleans and Vicksburg I am reminded of the battles that took place there. It's history. Why erase it? For my part, in places like those mentioned above, I would have no problem adding monuments of the main Union officers who figured prominently in the battles. When I was young in Arkansas, there was a picture of the Battle of Pea Ridge on the wall of a hall in my elementary school. It made the war more real to me, to know that a documented battle took place in my state.
    By "figured prominently," do you mean "won?" It's interesting that statues honor the losers--very nonTrumpian.
    Last edited by Tech77; 08-24-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Where can I catch reruns of the Dukes Of Hazzard?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    By "figured prominently," do you mean "won?" It's interesting that statues honor the losers--very nonTrumpian.
    The only losers are you libtards.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

"Gone With The Wind" is gone with the wind.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/stor...eum/601949001/

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Now HERE is a solution to this mess that all of us should be able to get behind.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...inger.amp.html

+ Reply to Thread