+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Stoehr Pleased with @LATechWBB Summer Workouts

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Stoehr Pleased with @LATechWBB Summer Workouts

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Although she didn’t, Louisiana Tech second year head coach Brooke Stoehr might have thought about implementing a policy requiring name tags during her team’s summer workouts.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Stoehr Pleased with @LATechWBB Summer Workouts

Can't wait to see how this team has improved and what the newcomers bring to the mix!!!!!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

How many W's do we expect?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    How many W's do we expect?
    More than L's. 20+

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

definatly some good news in the article!
    Still am a bit optimistic about all the new players...
    I am thinking that I would love to have Cleaver and Malone as the two starting post, and Anthony as the no.2 guard... I don't know if any of the new comers can play the PG,
    But hopeing one of them will be an awesome one!
    We should have plenty of depth at the no.3 shooting Guard... will be interesting to see which Techster will land that spot!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Non conference wins
    Grambling
    McNeese
    Arkansas Little Rock
    Niagra
    Clemson
    Houston Baptist
    Alcorn State
    Memphis

Non Conference losses (I wanna win but not sure we have the experience or the depth)
    Auburn
    Texas
    Penn State
    LSU

Conference all depends on how well we are working together
    MTSU, WKU, ODU and USM are always gonna be tough that is just their nature but I would love to see us take them on and take them out

I say 20 win season possibly 25 wins

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I would be happy with 20+

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I would be happy with 20+
    20+ would be a great season, but I am hoping for more. I really think lsu and Texas are games we can win.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

i tend to agree; however, i would switch Penn State and Arkansas Little Rock. Little Rock was 25-9 last year and Foley has built a nice program. I just think it will be tough to win at their place. Penn State lost their best player to injury. They were not very good last year with her. So, i think we could take that game. I think we also will host ULM at home this year and of course i would expect us to win that game. 9-4 in the non-conference would be a good start to the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Non conference wins
    Grambling
    McNeese
    Arkansas Little Rock
    Niagra
    Clemson
    Houston Baptist
    Alcorn State
    Memphis

Non Conference losses (I wanna win but not sure we have the experience or the depth)
    Auburn
    Texas
    Penn State
    LSU

Conference all depends on how well we are working together
    MTSU, WKU, ODU and USM are always gonna be tough that is just their nature but I would love to see us take them on and take them out

I say 20 win season possibly 25 wins

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    i tend to agree; however, i would switch Penn State and Arkansas Little Rock. Little Rock was 25-9 last year and Foley has built a nice program. I just think it will be tough to win at their place. Penn State lost their best player to injury. They were not very good last year with her. So, i think we could take that game. I think we also will host ULM at home this year and of course i would expect us to win that game. 9-4 in the non-conference would be a good start to the season.
    Brooke's teams always seem to get better as the year progresses, so if we start out at 9-4, I would be VERY excited! If not, my hopes won't decrease a whole lot. I know this is a program being re-built almost from scratch.

+ Reply to Thread