+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massey's 2017 Predictions

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Massey's 2017 Predictions

It'll come down to how well the defense plays and J'mar's legs. Not just his ability to run for yardage, but also keeping plays alive by scrambling in the pocket and then finding an open receiver.

Until I actually see the team play...and we'll know after the first two games...I'm saying anywhere between 7-5 and 10-2.

Varsity Bulldog BulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    One of my beer drinking buddies has a son on the Ms. State team. Their offense is in shambles. Terrible O-line play and the QB has regressed quite a bit

Maybe Ole Miss will surprise and we can beat them in a bowl.
    The blue dawgs may very well win in Ruston, but it won't be because of State's quarterback or offense. Playing Ole Miss in a bowl any time soon should have been a pretty good clue you might need to find a better drinking buddy!!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The five losses? You can't find five losses that won't be attributed to horrible coaching. COYHCSH has ZERO excuse for not continuing his streak.
    Agreed, even if we lose to the SEC schools and Western to start 1-3. What other games are there lose? Southern Miss? That's four. Any others and you have to look at coaching. I personally feel four is too many with this schedule.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    My prediction is 10-2, but I could see anywhere from 7-5 to 12-0.
    Mine too.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We lost 2 great WR, but that's still a position of strength this year even with the losses. I'm betting on J to be a great one behind center, but we have enough weapons on offense that he won't have to do it alone. Biggest question to me is @ LB. Got a tough away stretch @ WKU and South Carolina. If we win against the Tops, I like our chances against South Carolina.

+ Reply to Thread