+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massey's 2017 Predictions

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Re: Massey's 2017 Predictions

I'm just hoping we don't sell them tickets in our "premium" seating (that requires an extra $100 a ticket for us to buy) for $20 bucks

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

I think this teams goes 12-0, that is my prediction

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

My prediction is 10-2, but I could see anywhere from 7-5 to 12-0.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    USM owns us. COYHCSH is skeered of 'em.
    I wonder what PawDawg's response will be when we beat them Oct 21. Maybe change his username again? :P

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

One of my beer drinking buddies has a son on the Ms. State team. Their offense is in shambles. Terrible O-line play and the QB has regressed quite a bit. Another one of my beer drinking buddies is a big time Mustard Buzzard. Sad news that the End Zone in Hattiesburg is closing their location right across from campus and moving downtown. Something will take its place in that location but those who have ventured into the End Zone grew to appreciate its 5 star, dive bar atmosphere and the snaggle toothed bartender named "Bootie". Also, his usually active yapper is pretty quiet about their team.

Should be our year in both of these games. Maybe Ole Miss will surprise and we can beat them in a bowl. Trifecta! Ms. State Champions!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    I wonder what PawDawg's response will be when we beat them Oct 21. Maybe change his username again? :P
    hahahaha. I was wondering why he changed his name.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Maybe Ole Miss will surprise and we can beat them in a bowl. Trifecta! Ms. State Champions!
    I was hoping for that, but Ole Miss self imposed a bowl ban

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    I think this teams goes 12-0, that is my prediction
    I am with you 100%. I have us at 13-0 heading into the Alabama game. We are going to SHOCK THE NATION!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Got $50 that the Bulldogs pull off the up-set up at WKU!,
    My WKU alumni thinks their going to rule the conference this year!
    Going to love putting them in their place!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Got $50 that the Bulldogs pull off the up-set up at WKU!,
    My WKU alumni thinks their going to rule the conference this year!
    Going to love putting them in their place!
    regular season or Championship game?

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    regular season or Championship game?
    Regular season, we don't even know if WKU will make the championships

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    Regular season, we don't even know if WKU will make the championships
    And if we win the regular season hopefully there wouldnt be a championship at WKU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    And if we win the regular season hopefully there wouldnt be a championship at WKU.
    Precisely, I'm banking on either Marshall or ODU coming to Ruston, so we can right the ship on the CUSA records

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

I haven't forgotten that we lost 2 of the best receivers in history and a QB that knew how the offense was supposed to run. I don't think you can make a prediction of continuing where we left off last year. I'm not being pessimistic but this is a different team this year. I'm expecting more of 7-5, 8-4. JMHO!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DD Dawg View Post
    I haven't forgotten that we lost 2 of the best receivers in history and a QB that knew how the offense was supposed to run. I don't think you can make a prediction of continuing where we left off last year. I'm not being pessimistic but this is a different team this year. I'm expecting more of 7-5, 8-4. JMHO!!
    The five losses? You can't find five losses that won't be attributed to horrible coaching. COYHCSH has ZERO excuse for not continuing his streak.

+ Reply to Thread