+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Bulldog Offense Clicks in Second Scrimmage - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Bulldog Offense Clicks in Second Scrimmage - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

It was a day worth capturing for the 2017 Louisiana Tech Football team as the Bulldogs began Saturday with team photos on the field at Joe Aillet Stadium before spending the rest of the morning mingling with the Tech faithful at the annual Fan Fest in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. Bulldog Offense Clicks in Second Scrimmage - latechsports.com

I'll add a couple of things... Sneed had a very good scrimmage imo. I think he's earning a right to play. On the other hand, Baldwin is struggling and was beaten a few times. I would seriously consider moving Sneed to safety in Baldwin's spot. Sneed is long and fast and doesn't shy away from contact. His cover skills are better than Baldwin's too. Durman is also showing out. He has really improved. I think he will push Scott for playing time.

On the DL, I like what I see from Davenport and Johnson. Those guys seems like interchangeable parts to go along with Bradford, Canty, and Ferguson in the starting 4. Appears that Ydarraga will be the first DE behind the starters.

Roberson is steadily working himself back into the mix and Robertson is full of talent and fire. I'm curious about Cooper's injury? I didn't see him at all during the scrimmage. I think the secondary will be exciting to watch overall but that's including Cooper because he's a leader. I would like to know his status.

Powell caught my attention again today. Tarzan looked like the King of the Jungle too. Veal is the top of the menu, but there are some side items that are becoming increasingly enticing. Scott made a very nice reception. McKnight was featured more in this scrimmage but the timing b/t him and Smith isn't great. Seems like he struggles making adjustments to the ball and Smith doesn't put it right where he wants it.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'll add a couple of things... Sneed had a very good scrimmage imo. I think he's earning a right to play. On the other hand, Baldwin is struggling and was beaten a few times. I would seriously consider moving Sneed to safety in Baldwin's spot. Sneed is long and fast and doesn't shy away from contact. His cover skills are better than Baldwin's too. Durman is also showing out. He has really improved. I think he will push Scott for playing time.

On the DL, I like what I see from Davenport and Johnson. Those guys seems like interchangeable parts to go along with Bradford, Canty, and Ferguson in the starting 4. Appears that Ydarraga will be the first DE behind the starters.

Roberson is steadily working himself back into the mix and Robertson is full of talent and fire. I'm curious about Cooper's injury? I didn't see him at all during the scrimmage. I think the secondary will be exciting to watch overall but that's including Cooper because he's a leader. I would like to know his status.

Powell caught my attention again today. Tarzan looked like the King of the Jungle too. Veal is the top of the menu, but there are some side items that are becoming increasingly enticing. Scott made a very nice reception. McKnight was featured more in this scrimmage but the timing b/t him and Smith isn't great. Seems like he struggles making adjustments to the ball and Smith doesn't put it right where he wants it.
    Quality puns there at the end.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Quality puns there at the end.
    Boxer is da MAN when it comes to reporting on FB scrimmages.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post

Is Adrian Hardy doing anything?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Is Adrian Hardy doing anything?
    Yeah, he's doing some things. But I have seen more out of G.Scott than Hardy.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread