+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2017-18 News

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech M. Golf. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Tommy McClelland announced today that Jeff Jenkins has resigned effective July 31 as the Bulldogs head golf coach.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Coach Resigns

Money issue?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Maybe the APR last year?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He was fired. I would not expect our AD to issue a truthful statement.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He was fired. I would not expect our AD to issue a truthful statement.
    What for?

And considering he won a conference title in 15-16, maybe they wanted to do this in a way that saves face for both parties? Just guessing, since I don't know why he's gone.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    What for?

And considering he won a conference title in 15-16, maybe they wanted to do this in a way that saves face for both parties? Just guessing, since I don't know why he's gone.
    Frustrating because this coach was making headway on the course and building relationships with boosters. Golf can be a great public relationship sport for a university - we need to take advantage of that.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Matt Terry Named @LATechGolf Head Coach

Matt Terry has spent the last 15 years building highly successful men’s and women’s golf programs at Troy University after guiding Shelton State Community College to a national title in 2002. On Saturday morning, Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Tommy McClelland announced that Terry has accepted the head men’s golf coach opening with the Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Matt Terry Named @LATechGolf Head Coach

Well, I did not like how our prior coach was let go - but as bad as we stunk up that process, this hire takes some of sting away from that situation.

Maybe a sign that we are going to crank up a women's program?

Re: M. Golf. Matt Terry Named @LATechGolf Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post

Maybe a sign that we are going to crank up a women's program?
    Not unless Squire Creek is willing to give more "stuff" to the program.

M. Golf. 2017-18 News

Louisiana Tech will open its 2017 season hosting the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate with new head coach Matt Terry and the Bulldogs competing in a total of five events during the fall.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday, Tuesday

Louisiana Tech joins 13 other collegiate golf teams Monday and Tuesday when the Bulldog duffers open the 2017 fall season hosting the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Paalson, Ahlund Lead @LATechGolf

Louisiana Tech sophomores Felix Paalson and Joacim Ahlund both shot in the red during the opening two rounds of the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday to lead the Bulldogs after 36 holes at Squire Creek Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Ahlund, Palson Lead @LATechGolf to Third Place Finish

Sophomore Joacim Ahlund shot a final round 68 and Louisiana Tech posted the low round of the day as the Bulldogs finished in third place in the 14-team Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: M. Golf. Ahlund, Palson Lead @LATechGolf to Third Place Finish

Good come back for the GolfDawgs - they were buried deep in the pack after the first day

Hope we can get this program back on track and get some good local kids into the program -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Among Tough Field in Albuquerque

Coming off the heels of a top three finish at its season-opening event, Louisiana Tech travels west to compete against a tough field at the William H. Tucker Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico at the UNM Championship South Course Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread