+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miss St Roll Call

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Miss St Roll Call

Scott, good to hear from you. Hope you enjoy the game and I hope your doctor is wrong and you get to enjoy more time with us and see many more Bulldog games. You are a GREAT Bulldog!!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

At a loss for words.... I hope the good Dawgz from Ruston come out and put on a show just for you that night, one that we all never forget. I'll be at work, but I will be listening no matter what!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Many members of the 88 team will be there that day.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

I hope to be at the game, but that depends on if Ill be off that day ( don't even know when the first day at my new job is yet LOL) and if I can find someone to go with me ( hate going by myself and the rest of my family is unable to)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I will be there with wife. We bought some comfy bleacher seats, can't wait to use them.

Game Day Seats with Ultra-Padded Seat | Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DF04CWS...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    I hope to be at the game, but that depends on if Ill be off that day ( don't even know when the first day at my new job is yet LOL) and if I can find someone to go with me ( hate going by myself and the rest of my family is unable to)
    You can sit with me and my fam if you make it to the game. We are pretty fun

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

In addition to my 4 seats being filled, my old fraternity brothers (not the current young guys in school) will be hosting a pregame tailgate party, and everyone will have seats sitting together during the game. So far 40 people (18 couples, plus my 4) have confirmed and bought tickets. This opportunity came up when we had a reunion back during the first week of August in Shreveport. A lot of the guys wanted to get together again for the MSU game, so we planned it. Should be fun.

+ Reply to Thread