+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss St Roll Call

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Miss St Roll Call

Once a dog, always a dog, hope you have the best day ever Scott

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

I, as well as many others on BBB, have been thinking of you. Praying that you have a great trip and enjoy your Bulldog Brotherhood, especially seeing the Dawgs beat Miss State. Go Dawgs!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

All seats will be filled with rabid dawg fans.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to behold bulldog009's Avatar

I will be there with a group of 10+ family members 3 of which are MSU grads, the rest Tech grads, it should be an awesome day for some family tailgating and a great football game!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I'm in

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Me plus 5

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    All seats will be filled with rabid dawg fans.
    Thank you but I would prefer they cheer for the Bulldogs

My wife and I will be there and I'm gonna come shake your hand Collis!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Is there something(s) you would like to chow down on at the game? Our tailgate crew can throw down some really good eats. Would be a privilege to cook something for you.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Mr. Scott, it would be a privelage to meet you. I'm bringing my girlfriend and two Shreveport friends (one 24 and one 59) to the game. Would definitely be a fun conversation.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Is there something(s) you would like to chow down on at the game? Our tailgate crew can throw down some really good eats. Would be a privilege to cook something for you.
    Yup.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all for support. Big Will was great also JRP and Peti came to see me the week before. I will love to meet as many Tech fans as possible. I have always thought going to Tech was the best decision other than my wife of 28 years.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

I will be there!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Three of us will be there. Prayers to you and your family.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

I hope to be with with at least two others... even if I have to fly in

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Big Dave (Sportsdawg) his 2 sons ( 2 of my grandsons) - 3 brother -probably sister-- daughter - son in law- Grandaughter whos starting Tech- another grandson-My 2 best friends and Me sitting next to Russdawg - think that's 13 , not counting Russdawg maybe more

+ Reply to Thread