+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss St Roll Call

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Miss St Roll Call

I am just as excited for the nw game but my major bucket list item is the Sept 9th miss st game. Just got back from the doctor and I am hoping to make it to Nov.

For those who don't know, this is Scott Collis and I have terminal cancer and a couple months to live. I want to spend at least one day with my brothers from Tech.

I have seen quite a few already and have a huge friend coming in torrow. You know him as 71 but I will always remeber him as big will.

Can wait to see everyone and the Dawgs beat SEC. Going to be a glorious day of drinking and barking.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Miss St Roll Call

My crew will be there Collis!

As CK3 would say "Get Your Bark On!"
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks for loving Tech so much, Scott! Hopefully it will be a great day for Tech and for you! My family will be there.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Scott, is there some place in particular you're gonna be, at either the NSU or MSU game? How can we find you?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    I am just as excited for the nw game but my major bucket list item is the Sept 9th miss st game. Just got back from the doctor and I am hoping to make it to Nov.

For those who don't know, this is Scott Collis and I have terminal cancer and a couple months to live. I want to spend at least one day with my brothers from Tech.

I have seen quite a few already and have a huge friend coming in torrow. You know him as 71 but I will always remeber him as big will.

Can wait to see everyone and the Dawgs beat SEC. Going to be a glorious day of drinking and barking.
    I pray you feel great and get to enjoy the game with friends and family. And may be you be thrilled with the ending when we beat them! We should have all 10 of our crew there.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

More prayers headed your way Scott.

TB

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow we should definitely all get together and meet Scott!! I am flying down from Des Moines for this game and Southern Miss, and maybe one more.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

What a great bulldawg spirit!!!!
    Hope you enjoy your time with family, friends, and Bulldawg family!

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

I'll be there with the family! Wish you the best dawg.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I'll be there with hopefully about 5-6 folks, got some MS State friends coming in too. All the best Scott. How bout them dawgs?!?!

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Scott, is there some place in particular you're gonna be, at either the NSU or MSU game? How can we find you?
    I am hoping to have my rented RV between the tac and new press box. Should be the only one there.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Yeah...I know it's late. I've been on call and I can't sleep. Anyways, I read posts like Scott's, and although I don't know him personally, I observe things like this and I just can't help but think that we have some of the best fans in the nation. Thank you Scott for being a part of the Tech family. I hope they bring you a victory this fall!

-Cory

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I am hoping to have my rented RV between the tac and new press box. Should be the only one there.
    Slobber Knocker Hill!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be there with 10. Will keep you in our prayers.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there and bringing a bunch of people with me from all over the country. Friends coming in from Wyoming, Nebraska, Virginia, and a few from down by me in the New Orleans area. I have 14 in my group right now.

+ Reply to Thread