+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Sign at the Thomas Assembly Center

Hybrid View

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

The New Sign at the Thomas Assembly Center

I am proud to learn that new signage is being erected on the Thomas Assembly Center; it is long overdue and replaces what I believe to be the original sign erected in the mid-1980s.

Given today's tweets from our Athletic Director, it seems he is responsible for this step forward. However, given his near silence throughout the project and the lack of any advertising on athletic webpages, am I wrong to doubt his efforts? I sense he likes to take credit but not responsibility.

From the Central Coast of sunny California I remain ever loyal to thee my alma mater!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: The New Sign at the Thomas Assembly Center

Aw, come on. He's on the list of donors. How 'bout you?

PS--I love hearing from this blast from the past!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BongDog View Post
    However, given his near silence throughout the project and the lack of any advertising on athletic webpages, am I wrong to doubt his efforts? I sense he likes to take credit but not responsibility.
    That's not who we are.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The sign is bigger than the old one.

TWSS

We need to do a little power washing on the steps of the TAC.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The sign is bigger than the old one.

TWSS

We need to do a little power washing on the steps of the TAC.
    What time "we" meeting.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread