+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track & Field. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Track & Field. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech coach Gary Stanley announced Friday the addition of Adam Malloy to the Bulldog and Lady Techster track and field staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Announces 2017-18 Indoor and Outdoor Schedules

Louisiana Tech head track and field coach Gary Stanley and his staff have announced the program’s 2017-18 indoor and outdoor track and field schedules with four indoor events and eight outdoor meets scheduled in regular season action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Newcomers Shine in First Indoor Meet

Louisiana Tech officially opened the indoor track and field season on Sunday afternoon with the team’s newcomers shining in the A-State Kickoff Klassic, which was held in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Travels to Compete at Texas A&M Indoor Event

Louisiana Tech Track & Field is set to compete for the first time in 2018 as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters travel to compete in the Texas A&M Ted Nelson Invitational on Friday, Jan. 12 in College Station, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Sets Pair of School Records at A&M Invitational

Louisiana Tech Track & Field enjoyed a record-setting day on Friday afternoon inside the Gilliam Indoor Track facility as LA Tech's women set a pair of school records at the Texas A&M Ted Nelson Invitational in College Station.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F to Compete at Pittsburg State Invitational

The Louisiana Tech Track & Field squads continues its indoor season this Saturday when the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters travel to compete in the Pittsburg State Invitational in Pittsburg, Kansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Impresses at PSU Invitational

A 27-year-old school record was shattered on Saturday, while Louisiana Tech Track & Field brought home four first place finishes when the men and women competed in the Pittsburg State Invitational on Saturday in Pittsburg, Kansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Set for Sunday's Jaguar Invitational

Louisiana Tech Track & Field is set for its final tune-up of the indoor season before the Conference USA Championships when the men and women travel to compete in the South Alabama Jaguar Invitational on Sunday in Birmingham, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Completes Final Tune-Up Before C-USA Championships

In the final competition before the 2018 Conference USA Indoor Championships, Louisiana Tech Track & Field had a nice showing at Sunday's Jaguar Invitational, which was hosted by South Alabama at the Birmingham CrossPlex in Birmingham, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. Track & Field to Open C-USA Indoor Championships Saturday

Louisiana Tech's track & field squads are set to open the 2018 Conference USA Indoor Championships on Saturday when the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters travel to Birmingham, Alabama, to compete this weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. Tech Men in 2nd After Day 1 of the C-USA Indoor Championships

Louisiana Tech wrapped up the first day of the 2018 Conference USA Indoor Championships with the men in second place and a total of four already medals collected at the Birmingham CrossPlex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Closes Out Day 2 at C-USA Indoor Championships

Louisiana Tech closed out the 2018 Conference USA Indoor Championships on Sunday afternoon with the men finishing in seventh and the women tenth at the two-day event held at the Birmingham CrossPlex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Travels to Lafayette for Outdoor Season Opener

Louisiana Tech Track and Field is set to open the outdoor season this weekend as the men and women travel to Lafayette, Louisiana, to compete in the Ragin' Cajuns Classic beginning Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Wraps Up First Outdoor Meet in Lafayette

Louisiana Tech's track & field teams opened the outdoor season with a successful weekend in Lafayette at the Ragin' Cajun Classics as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters recorded a total of 27 top 10 finishes on Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Heads to Rice for Victor Lopez Classic

Louisiana Tech Track and Field will travel to Houston this weekend as the outdoor season continues at the Victor Lopez Classic, which is being hosted by the Rice Owls on Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread