+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Track & Field. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track & Field. Kaufman Sets Record, Griggers Claims Top Spot at Victor Lopez Classic

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Kacie Kaufman set a new Louisiana Tech school record, while Tyler Griggers took home first place when Louisiana Tech's track & field teams competed in this weekend's Victor Lopez Classic on Rice's campus in Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Heads to Lone Star State for Texas Relays

Louisiana Tech's track and field squads will continue their tour of the Lone Star State this weekend as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters will compete in the 2018 Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays beginning Thursday, March 29 in Austin, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Concludes Action at Texas Relays

Select Bulldog and Lady Techsters from Louisiana Tech's track and field squads competed among more than 7,000 athletes at this weekend's Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays, which wrapped up on Saturday evening at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Track & Field. LA Tech Concludes Action at Texas Relays

Gawd! we suck in T&F. The best we did were 9th, 10th, 11th place type of finishes.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Travels to Nacogdoches for SFA Invitational

Louisiana Tech's track and field team continues its travels in the state of Texas this weekend when the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters compete in the 2018 SFA Carl Kight Invitational beginning Friday in Nacogdoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech's Morgan Keesee Earns C-USA Spirit of Service Award

Louisiana Tech track and field student-athlete Morgan Keesee has been named the University's recipient of the Conference USA Spirit of Service Award for the winter, it was announced by the league office on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Notches Several First Place Finishes at SFA Invitational

Louisiana Tech's track and field squads traveled to Nacogdoches, Texas, this weekend where the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters racked up first-place finishes in six separate events at Fletcher Garner Track at Homer Bryce Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Makes Short Trip to Monroe for ULM Warhawk Classic

Louisiana Tech Track & Field will travel 30 minutes down I-20 on Saturday as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters get set to compete in the ULM Warhawk Classic this weekend in Monroe.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Records Multiple Top Marks at ULM Warhawk Classic

Louisiana Tech's track and field squads combined for 11 first-place finishes and set three school records on Saturday when the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters made the short trip to Monroe to compete in the ULM Warhawk Classic at Groseclose Track.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Travels to Baton Rouge for LSU Alumni Gold

Louisiana Tech Track & Field returns to action this Saturday as the men and women travel to the southern portion of the state to compete in the annual LSU Alumni Gold meet in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Completes Action at LSU Alumni Gold

Louisiana Tech Track and Field closed out the LSU Alumni Gold on Saturday by recording more than 30 top 10 finishes, including a pair of first place finishes, at Bernie Moore Track Stadium in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Track & Field Shines at NSU Invitational

Louisiana Tech Track & Field recorded 13 first-place finishes and more than 35 top five finishes on Saturday when Tech's men and women competed in the Leon Johnson NSU Invitational in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Set for In-State Meet at Northwestern State

Louisiana Tech Track & Field continues the outdoor season this weekend as the two squads make the short trip to Natchitoches to compete in the Leon Johnson NSU Invitational on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. Ballard, Courtois Aim to Take LA Tech Pole Vaulting to New Heights

The torch is ready to be passed on the Louisiana Tech Track and Field team. This passing is not occurring on the track during a relay or such. Instead, its occurrence is with the pole vaulters as one particular athlete prepares to hand the reigns to the younger guys.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread