+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Bowling. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

This week, the National Tenpin Coaches Association announced that two individual Lady Techsters received academic all-America honors, while the Louisiana Tech Bowling squad also received team academic all-America recognition.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. LA Tech Signee, Channell, Named High School All-American

The accolades continue to roll in for Louisiana Tech Bowling signee Ashley Channell, who was named one of five female Dexter High School All-Americans.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Pair of Lady Techster Bowlers Impress at Junior Gold Championships

Incoming freshman bowlers, Ashley Channell and Kaitlyn Eder competed at the Junior Gold Championships in Cleveland, Ohio, last week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. 2017-18 News

Louisiana Tech head bowling coach Matt Nantais announced the 2017-18 Lady Techsters bowling schedule on Friday afternoon, featuring an eight tournament slate across five different states.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Bowling Recognized in National Tenpin Coaches Association Preseason Poll

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team earned national recognition on Wednesday, receiving votes in the National Tenpin Coaches Association (NTCA) Preseason Poll as one of the top 32 teams in the country.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Bowling Recognized in National Tenpin Coaches Association Preseason Poll

I realize you are just a bot. But you are a bad bot. The volleyball team is ranked in bowling????

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Bowling Recognized in National Tenpin Coaches Association Preseason Poll

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg View Post
    I realize you are just a bot. But you are a bad bot. The volleyball team is ranked in bowling????
    It's what happens when 1 ASID has multiple sports

Brock McKee Assistant Director Athletic Communications (Baseball, Volleyball, Bowling, Football-secondary) (318) 257-5305 bmckee@latech.edu

Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Opens 2017-18 Season in New Orleans

The Louisiana Tech women’s bowling team will put months of offseason preparation to the test this weekend, competing in the Allstate Sugar Bowl Collegiate Bowling Invitational, running Friday through Sunday at AMF All Star Lanes in Kennar, La.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Follow Bowling on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2...GkVe1I6Llwoitg

They are live right now and had a pretty solid first block down at Tulane. If you subscribe their matches will show up all season (when they are not televised by the host school or conference I presume).

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Follow Bowling on YouTube

Its just going to make me feel bad about how bad I am at bowling.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Follow Bowling on YouTube

Yeah, me too. I need to get back on the lanes. I have been out for years.

We did great the first set but I think we got swept in that second set by Tulane. Tulane won this tournament last year and it is a "home game" for them, so to speak. Still, we are moving in the right direction as a program and televising the games on YouTube is EXACTLY one of those things that should continue. In fact, it should happen even at the high school level. The LHSAA state championship at the River Center in Baton Rouge last year featured some intense matches, especially on the boys side, at a top notch facility. Baton Rouge hosts national USBC tournaments occasionally and when that is setup, it is pretty cool. Those types of matches are precisely the type of competition that grows the sport. I watched it via a grainy YouTube live post ...

Bowling. Bowling Begins 2017-18 Campaign with 4th-Place Finish

The Louisiana Tech women’s bowling team rolled into the 2017-18 season on a high note, finishing in fourth place among a competitive field at the Allstate Sugar Bowl Collegiate Bowling Classic hosted by Tulane.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy BowlingGuru is an unknown

Re: Bowling. 2017-18 News

Women’s Bowling is at Sam Houston this weekend. You can watch if you subscribe to the YouTube channel

www.youtube.com/latechbowling

Re: Bowling. 2017-18 News

So glad y'all are putting this on YouTube. I mentioned in another thread I wish the LHSAA association would do the same with the state championships every year. Looks like we are moving in the right direction as a program.

W. Bowling - Live Stream - Track Kat Klash - Day 1

+ Reply to Thread