+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

Bulldog brentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the rough

All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

Hey bulldog fans! I am a long time tech fan and tailgater. I've been tailgating since I was a kid and am excited to see the way the game day experience is growing. Would any of you be interested in a semi-inclusive tailgating experience? You pay a fee - show up on game day and have a tent, TV, tables, chairs, grill, and a cooler of soft drinks set up and ready to go. You bring your own food or you pre order from our catering menu. It's hard for some people to travel from out of town with all of the tailgating necessities so our goal is to enhance the tailgating experience but take out some of the hassle. We plan to begin offering these services for at Tech ASAP. We will offer various packages. Website and details coming soon. Just wanted to get the word out here first and see what kind of interest (if any) there was.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

I'd definitely be interested as an out of town fan. Would single game packages be available and or options to pass on the grill?
    ?

Bulldog brentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the rough

Absolutely.

Puppy DurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the roughDurDog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by brentcausey View Post
    hey bulldog fans! I am a long time tech fan and tailgater. I've been tailgating since i was a kid and am excited to see the way the game day experience is growing. Would any of you be interested in a semi-inclusive tailgating experience? You pay a fee - show up on game day and have a tent, tv, tables, chairs, grill, and a cooler of soft drinks set up and ready to go. You bring your own food or you pre order from our catering menu. It's hard for some people to travel from out of town with all of the tailgating necessities so our goal is to enhance the tailgating experience but take out some of the hassle. We plan to begin offering these services for at tech asap. We will offer various packages. Website and details coming soon. Just wanted to get the word out here first and see what kind of interest (if any) there was.
    absolutely

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Brent,
    Come see Adam at the TAG Tent Saturday.

Will do!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds cool. I'm interested to hear how that would work. Most games I am coming by myself or with just my family, but for the games where I am bringing a crowd that would be awesome.

So, we're going to be offering a few packages. The smallest package would be ideal for just you and your family. A tent, table, chairs, and a TV. We are still finalizing the packages with prices. I will post our website with the packages soon.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Brent,
    How is the TV going to be set up? Local channels via OTA antenna or a dish/satellite setup? Power from??

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    Brent,
    How is the TV going to be set up? Local channels via OTA antenna or a dish/satellite setup? Power from??
    Commercial DirecTV setup. You will have full control of your own TV - we provide power for the satellite and TV's.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

So, we're going to be offering a few packages. The smallest package would be ideal for just you and your family. A tent, table, chairs, and a TV. We are still finalizing the packages with prices. I will post our website with the packages soon.
    What is your website address?

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

LaTech Re: All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

Hey bulldog fans! I am a long time tech fan and tailgater. I've been tailgating since I was a kid and am excited to see the way the game day experience is growing. Would any of you be interested in a semi-inclusive tailgating experience? You pay a fee - show up on game day and have a tent, TV, tables, chairs, grill, and a cooler of soft drinks set up and ready to go. You bring your own food or you pre order from our catering menu. It's hard for some people to travel from out of town with all of the tailgating necessities so our goal is to enhance the tailgating experience but take out some of the hassle. We plan to begin offering these services for at Tech ASAP. We will offer various packages. Website and details coming soon. Just wanted to get the word out here first and see what kind of interest (if any) there was.

I would be interested.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Only major issue I would have is security. Who watches the stuff before you arrive, and when you leave (to watch the game)? How tied down are you, the renter? Do you offer insurance with the packages? What about weather issues (rainstorms/wind damage)?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

in

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

I'd be interested.

+ Reply to Thread