+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

Bulldog brentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the rough

Re: All-Inclusive Tailgating Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    Only major issue I would have is security. Who watches the stuff before you arrive, and when you leave (to watch the game)? How tied down are you, the renter? Do you offer insurance with the packages? What about weather issues (rainstorms/wind damage)?
    Good question. I'd be responsible for my own stuff. We are providing an experience for you, you just show up and enjoy. We would not be responsible for your family heirloom lucky crocpot - haha. Depending on how large our area gets, we'd probably have a staff member there from early AM until late PM to watch ALL stuff. Weather would be dealt with per-game. We aren't going to leave 20 TV's out during a tropical storm but we'd take care of you. No doubt.

Bulldog brentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the roughbrentcausey is a jewel in the rough

We are working out some legal issues with the brand/name. As soon as it's up I will post here.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Brent do you expect to have facilities for the NSU game? We have a group interested. Where will the tailgates be located?

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    Brent do you expect to have facilities for the NSU game? We have a group interested. Where will the tailgates be located?
    We will be on the hill where the fraternities were before they moved down to hideaway park. As far as NSU goes, we are working to be ready but MSU may be our first full fledged game. Shoot me an email with how many people you're looking to accommodate and I'll see what we can come up with brentcausey@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread