Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Game Show

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Post Game Show

Is it the post game call in show or the Mark Cramer post game hour? He talked almost the entire time. Ben barely got a word in. He only took 4 callers.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Post Game Show

Cramer does seem to like hearing himself talk and usually is long winded in his sentences. I still like his work and appreciate his caring about Tech athletics.

I suspect there weren’t that many people who could call in and have anything to say that wouldn’t have been a string of insult and profanity. Remember, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Cramer does seem to like hearing himself talk and usually is long winded in his sentences. I still like his work and appreciate his caring about Tech athletics.

I suspect there weren’t that many people who could call in and have anything to say that wouldn’t have been a string of insult and profanity. Remember, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.
    Maybe we should shut the board down for a week or so?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Remember, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.
    This right here is why we will always be just average.. No one wants to be the "mean guy" and potentially say something that might hurt someone's feelings.. Until that changes, nothing will change in Ruston.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 11-08-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't much Cramer said that I didn't agree 100% with. And the callers were on point too.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

You say he only took four callers as if you know there were 20 callers just begging to be put on the air. There were only four callers after the Rice game. I'd imagine there weren't a ton of people lining up to comment on that game today.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I suspect there weren’t that many people who could call in....

He also "cares about" lsu and ulm. He "roots for all the state schools" Tech happens to be one of his customers.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    You say he only took four callers as if you know there were 20 callers just begging to be put on the air. There were only four callers after the Rice game. I'd imagine there weren't a ton of people lining up to comment on that game today.
    The call in line was busy the entire show. Cramer talked non stop for one whole segment. It is a call in show, not a commentary by Cramer. He has all week to fit that in between his ulm and lsu talks.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

PawDawg is correct..I called in about 5 times and it was busy and gave up..just as well, I had a laundry list of comments that have been "hashed and rehashed" by many....but, yes, there were apparently numerous callers and they screened down to just a few..

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg74 View Post
    PawDawg is correct..I called in about 5 times and it was busy and gave up..just as well, I had a laundry list of comments that have been "hashed and rehashed" by many....but, yes, there were apparently numerous callers and they screened down to just a few..
    Last year when I asked, I was told they have one line coming in. The second or third guy on had to hold for over 15 minutes while listening to Cramer talk over Ben the whole time.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    This right here is why we will always be just average.. No one wants to be the "mean guy" and potentially say something that might hurt someone's feelings.. Until that changes, nothing will change in Ruston.
    Exactly.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Last year when I asked, I was told they have one line coming in. The second or third guy on had to hold for over 15 minutes while listening to Cramer talk over Ben the whole time.
    That show is Amateur Hour. If they could shut Cramer up for about 5 to 10 min, they would actually make some progress.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Last night somebody called in to talk about J'Mar's QB play, but Cramer responded by rambling on and on about our defense without ever even addressing the subject of the call.

During the Mike White basketball runs, he'd go on and on about how 25 wins was the "magic number" Tech had to reach to earn an automatic at-large bid...

Then a couple weeks ago he and Puffy Fox had the dumbest conversation I've ever heard on the radio. They were discussing how Tech and ULM should coordinate kickoff times with one school playing early and the other late in order to help ULM's poor attendance. True story.

I'm sure Mark is a really nice guy, but he doesn't have any business on sports talk radio. Dude is clueless.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Last night somebody called in to talk about J'Mar's QB play, but Cramer responded by rambling on and on about our defense.

During the Mike White basketball runs, he'd go on and on about how 25 wins was the "magic number" Tech had to reach to earn an automatic at-large bid...

Then a couple weeks ago he and Puffy Fox had the dumbest conversation I've ever heard on the radio. They were discussing how Tech and ULM should coordinate kickoff times with one school playing early and the other late in order to help ULM's poor attendance. True story.

I'm sure Mark is a really nice guy, but he doesn't have any business on sports talk radio. Dude is clueless.
    Because there are fans who would want to attend both games? Just asking...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Because there are fans who would want to attend both games? Just asking...
    That was their premise... That big bad Tech doesn't play nice with ULM. Apparently we are keeping thousands of fans from attending ULM games by playing at the same time, and instead of just going to the Tech games, they would attend both games on the same day if the start times allowed for it... as if we control our game times...

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Last night somebody called in to talk about J'Mar's QB play, but Cramer responded by rambling on and on about our defense without ever even addressing the subject of the call.

I missed that insane conversation. Why on earth would he believe TECH gave a crap about anything ULM did. No one is going to both games. TECH fans watch TECH, and ulm watches LSU.

Closed Thread