+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Uniform Combos

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2017 Uniform Combos

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    You are in denial. We all know the truth. Your buddy is obviously trying to deflect responsibility for something embarrassing. The coordinator for undergraduate recruitment/social media is responsible for his tweets coming from the Tech undergraduate recruitment twitter account. That video tweet had several J-Mac trademarks on it. No matter how hard you try, there is no denying it. He could still delete the video today if he wanted to to keep the good people of twitter from sharing it after we take Ls, but he won't because he's so stubborn. The damage is already done anyway.
    My Daughter plans to attend TECH next year and as soon as she saw that video she tweeted"seriously reconsidering my college choices". I had to be sure she came up to the next game with me to get her calmed down and re-committed!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This sort of stupid shit only happens to Tech because we have a small-time mentality and refuse to fix it.

Since I'm at Arkansas, I unfairly compare us to them a lot. Of course, there are financial barriers, but I'm just struck at how...professional everything seems here. The branding is fantastic. The game-day staff is usually polite and knowledgeable. The bathrooms are reasonably clean. The shotclocks are sponsored and current stats are always displayed on the basketball videoboard.

Of course there are things we'll never be able to do with our budget and things an SEC school doesnt have to face, like following the law.

SO WHY DO WE DO STUPID EASILY PREVENTABLE SHIT. Should put this in the Tech Peeves thread. "Someone" changed our helmet, released that stupid video, etc. Our branding is all over the place, no one knows what to call us or what colors to use or wear. Easy stuff to either do or not do. Why??? This isn't a DIII school but sometimes I feel like those in charge don't know the difference.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    This sort of stupid shit only happens to Tech because we have a small-time mentality and refuse to fix it.

Since I'm at Arkansas, I unfairly compare us to them a lot. Of course, there are financial barriers, but I'm just struck at how...professional everything seems here. The branding is fantastic. The game-day staff is usually polite and knowledgeable. The bathrooms are reasonably clean. The shotclocks are sponsored and current stats are always displayed on the basketball videoboard.

Of course there are things we'll never be able to do with our budget and things an SEC school doesnt have to face, like following the law.

SO WHY DO WE DO STUPID EASILY PREVENTABLE SHIT. Should put this in the Tech Peeves thread. "Someone" changed our helmet, released that stupid video, etc. Our branding is all over the place, no one knows what to call us or what colors to use or wear. Easy stuff to either do or not do. Why??? This isn't a DIII school but sometimes I feel like those in charge don't know the difference.
    I have nothing to add-excellent post!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    You are in denial. We all know the truth.

Well, not all of us.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

No one messed up the helmet. Some of you confuse your opinion with fact. Not everyone is stuck in the past.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    No one messed up the helmet. Some of you confuse your opinion with fact. Not everyone is stuck in the past.
    It's not in the past unless there is a change in the present.

It was a change for shock value only, nothing indicated that a majority of fans wanted a different look on the red helmet. Actually I'd say more fans wanted to get rid of the "Dooley Stripe" than to change the T.

No ones "STUCK" in the past, if we were you would be reading this courtesy of the US Mail and smith-corona, we simply like the traditional white T on our red helmets. Stuck on somethin? Confusing opinion with fact? Probably should take a look at some of your own post.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I just give my opinion. And I like to remind you and others that your opinion isn’t fact, or even the popular opinion.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Nah, I just give my opinion. And I like to remind you and others that your opinion isn’t fact, or even the popular opinion.
    But his IS the popular opinion. Yours isn't.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

The video was garbage.

The helmet is 100% your opinion on what the helmet should look like.

The stripes are fine and the logo is fine.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

OH no the dreaded white helmet home curse!

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Awe man!!! I was hoping for a radical season ending uniform combo... red helmet, blue jersey, red pants!!
    Maybe we could add a blue helmet to the equipment shelf for next year which could give a blue/red/blue option!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
    Awe man!!! I was hoping for a radical season ending uniform combo... red helmet, blue jersey, red pants!!
    Maybe we could add a blue helmet to the equipment shelf for next year which could give a blue/red/blue option!
    LOL! You're just trying to "ugly it up" aren't ya!

You apparently have "hambone29" type tastes, a/k/a very ugly.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Said video ranked right up there with Willy Wonka and the 300.

+ Reply to Thread