+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 2017 Uniform Combos

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2017 Uniform Combos

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Unless there's been a very recent change, schools can have white as their home color as long as they wear their dark color at least once per year at home. LSU usually wears their purple at home vs. an FCS opponent or what they think is their weakest non-conference home opponent. Such as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3S_88SzXzI

Now, from your post, am I to understand there's been a rule change and LSU no longer can wear white 6 of 7 home games?
    Oh, I have no idea. But I thought LSU had to quit wearing white jersey's at home a long time ago.

I forgot how good Daniel Porter was until I watched that video you posted. He was a really good runner. And even though I couldn't stand Ross Jenkins at QB at the time, Jenkins looks great in that video compared to J'Mar Smith today.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I recently saw someone else pull the same trick with the direct snap to the RB while the QB appeared to be calling an audible to one side. I don't believe the RB threw a pass though.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh, I have no idea. But I thought LSU had to quit wearing white jersey's at home a long time ago.

I forgot how good Daniel Porter was until I watched that video you posted. He was a really good runner. And even though I couldn't stand Ross Jenkins at QB at the time, Jenkins looks great in that video compared to J'Mar Smith today.
    According to Wikipedia they wear white for home opener & alll sec home games.

Here ia ncaa rule

Home Team Jerseys

Home teams wear colored jerseys in contrasting colors to visiting team’s jerseys. If the color of the home jersey has white in the design, it is limited to numbers, number outlines, insignias, college name, sleeve stripes, collar border and side seam. Sleeve stripes and collar borders cannot exceed one inch wide and the side seam cannot exceed four inches wide. Home teams may wear white jerseys if its conference certifies the colors contrast with the visiting team’s jerseys and both teams agree to it in writing before the game.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

They wore purple against troy

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    According to Wikipedia they wear white for home opener & alll sec home games.

Here ia ncaa rule

Home Team Jerseys

Home teams wear colored jerseys in contrasting colors to visiting team’s jerseys. If the color of the home jersey has white in the design, it is limited to numbers, number outlines, insignias, college name, sleeve stripes, collar border and side seam. Sleeve stripes and collar borders cannot exceed one inch wide and the side seam cannot exceed four inches wide. Home teams may wear white jerseys if its conference certifies the colors contrast with the visiting team’s jerseys and both teams agree to it in writing before the game.
    TMac will comply with their request if they ask.

+ Reply to Thread