+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Uniform Combos

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2017 Uniform Combos

I like the red-T on the white helmet. Otherwise, I prefer the white-T on just about everything else.

Not that it really matters. Market? Market!? What market is that? North Louisiana? That's about it. No one cares anywhere else....no one knows about the color of our T...no one gives a shit. Have you seen what just about every other school does with its "traditions?" Have you? No, really, have you watched any CFB the past 10 years? With a few exceptions....Bama, Penn State, Notre Dame, and a few others...every school has thrown away decades of tradition and trotted out some of the ugliest uniforms and color schemes and changes to their logos you'd ever hope to see. And some of you actually think that Tech's red or white T is damaging our marketing!? That is so stupid, it's hilarious. First of all, exactly what marketing are you referring to?

News flash: not a single CFB fan ANYWHERE knows or cares about the red or white T thingy!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    OK....I figured out how to solve this issue many of us want our white T back, some do not, some do not care. the Solution is very simple, we use the democratic process.
    We start two go fund me accounts, one supports the return of the white T on the red helmet and one account supports the continued use of the red T on red helmet. The one that raises the most money wins of course and the benefit of the process is we use the proceeds of both to Buy Skip out!
    For just once, I'd like to see LA TECH buy something and fix the problem all by themselves. They don't need to ask us fans to fix a problem that THEY created.

After the poor attendance I saw yesterday in JAS, T-Mac and LA Tech need to be focusing on how to get people back in the stadium. The poor food vendors got NO BUSINESS inside JAS yesterday. I felt sorry for them. I'd be surprised if some of them don't pull out for the UTSA game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    I love the red T and many others do too.
    No. Only you and a handful of other people with no taste actually like the red T on the red helmet. Just stop the nonsense.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    OK....I figured out how to solve this issue many of us want our white T back, some do not, some do not care. the Solution is very simple, we use the democratic process.
    We start two go fund me accounts, one supports the return of the white T on the red helmet and one account supports the continued use of the red T on red helmet. The one that raises the most money wins of course and the benefit of the process is we use the proceeds of both to Buy Skip out!
    I did a poll on Twitter and White T won!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    I love the red T and many others do too.
    I love the Red T on the White helmet. I hate the Red T on the Red helmet.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Same person who did was responsible for this

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2016...man-bad-videos

Was very instrumental in the RED T switch -

Need I say more

The RED T to Tech is what the Edsiel was to Ford....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Same person who did was responsible for this

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2016...man-bad-videos

Was very instrumental in the RED T switch -

Need I say more

The RED T to Tech is what the Edsiel was to Ford....
    This is inaccurate.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

No one asked for the White T to be re-instated and all other logo's done away with, that is not the case. We simply at least want our white T back to be used in appropriate situations. The White T should be on the red helmet, just that simple, it does not take a lot to do that.

For those many others that LOVE the red T on the red helmet, where are they? It is just a handful of people at most who are probably so young they never saw us play with the white T.

TECH, please put the adults back in charge!

Now lets move on, we have much bigger fish to fry!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

No one asked for the White T to be re-instated and all other logo's done away with, that is not the case. We simply at least want our white T back to be used in appropriate situations. The White T should be on the red helmet, just that simple, it does not take a lot to do that.

For those many others that LOVE the red T on the red helmet, where are they? It is just a handful of people at most who are probably so young they never saw us play with the white T.

TECH, please put the adults back in charge!

Now lets move on, we have much bigger fish to fry!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    This is inaccurate.
    No it's not...

His hand was very heavy in it
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    No it's not...

His hand was very heavy in it
    You're wrong on this.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Ha! I don't know Leah, but you couldn't be more wrong about Josh Mac. Like most of our athletics underlings, he spent years working long hours for little pay. In Mac's case, he was an intern for several years...getting paid nothing.

Beyond that, he has a deep appreciation for sports tradition. Apparently he disagrees with you and 06 on some graphics decisions, but to question his appreciation for tradition OR how good he was at his job just shows that you don't know who he is or the bulk of the work that he's done.
    You're wrong on this.
    Nope. DFM is correct. You are very wrong. He was responsible for publishing that running man video, arguably the worst marketing mistake in Tech history. And he's too stubborn to admit it was terrible and delete like everyone was asking him to do. It went viral and turned into a national embarrassment because he refused to delete it. His awful video resurfaces every time we lose still today, a couple years after it made its humiliating debut. I'm just going to stop here and leave it at this one example. Everyone can make their own judgments on whether he has any talent for his job or not.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 11-13-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Nope. DFM is correct. You are very wrong. He was responsible for publishing that running man video, arguably the worst marketing mistake in Tech history. And he's too stubborn to admit it was terrible and delete like everyone was asking him to do. It went viral and turned into a national embarrassment because he refused to delete it. His awful video resurfaces every time we lose still today, a couple years after it made its humiliating debut. I'm just going to stop here and leave it at this one example. Everyone can make their own judgments on whether he has any talent for his job or not.
    Geeez.......is it any wonder the guy got fired?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

The last time we won a conference championship we only wore red helmets with the blue state white T. We also had a live mascot. Maybe we can keep the new live mascot alive long enough to revive the white T on red helmets. I like the white helmets, but they're just not traditional. Of course we wore white helmets (with a single red stripe) my first three years at Tech. I note that we had an overall losing record during those three years.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

One time we had a good game and we had a white T on the helmet. Had to be the white T. We suck this year bc of the red T.
    This is the reason for wanting the white T? Or let me guess, you can’t see the red T from the stands? Thing is, no one, especially you old timers, can see a helmet logo from the stands without binoculars anyway. The white T is ugly and more people like the red T than you think. They just don’t come to this message board and try to validate the existing helmet logo. And also, bc why would they when our team sucks and there’s nothing to discuss except helmet decals.

+ Reply to Thread