+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas/Diesel Situation In North Louisiana

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Gas/Diesel Situation In North Louisiana

The problem is not gasoline supply, it is delivery supply. Demand is at least 4-5 times greater than normal, and deliveries cannot keep up.

Heard an energy expert interviewed today and he said most if not all of the gasoline in the DFW/North Texas area comes in from Ponca City, OK. This whole situation occurred because of anti-social media misinformation.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Social media and fake news will be the death of America. No one will have to destroy us. We are preparing to destroy ourselves.
    Amen!!

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

Most gas comes from Houston via the Explorer pipeline, so until some of the Houston refineries return to operation gas will be shot in that market. The Lake Charles refineries move products north and east via Colonial, wholesale price is showing 30-to-35 cents up.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God no one is worrying about gas here in Iowa. Our prices have gone up a little, but that was expected. The local news here told everyone there is nothing to worry about, so I haven't seen any lines.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    I was planning on driving in from Abilene for the game this weekend. How is the gas/diesel situation in and around Ruston? Right now we have long lines at all of the gas pumps here in Abilene and are expected to run out. And what I've heard, the same situation exists along I-20 as well. I'm not too concerned as I have a Dodge 1500 Eco-Diesel pickup so I get approximately 500 miles on a full tank. But, I'll still need to fill up at some point so that I can make it back.
    You should be fine around Ruston. Gas went from $1.99 to $2.20 here over the past 7 days, but no long lines here in Monroe/West Monroe

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You should be fine around Ruston. Gas went from $1.99 to $2.20 here over the past 7 days, but no long lines here in Monroe/West Monroe
    Thanks, that's good to hear. It is strange to have to think about when and where to fill up and actually think about keeping your tank topped off.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

A station in Coppell, TX burnt out the pump to its unleaded tank underground. The station pumped 9000 gallons of fuel in 4 hours. The station had its tanks refilled yesterday and this morning. Another station had a truck refilling last night around 8:30 pm. The tanker was blocked in by cars so police had to get people to move. I went by that station around 9:30 am today and police had blocked off entrance to the station on one side and diverting everyone into the strip center parking lot so street traffic could flow safely. I passed the station again about 45 minutes later and it was out of fuel. My daughter sent me a picture of a friend of hers whose dad had filled a 5-gallon Home Depot bucket with gas. The bucket did not have a lid. The girl posted "Glad my Dad is a prepper. #PlerntyofGasHere" Utter insanity.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

dawg1984, that's what you get for living in the burbs. We are much for civilized in the hood (Dallas). I filled up this morning at a QT at Preston and Alpha Road in ten minutes. Heading to Ruston on a fill tank of (expensive) gas tomorrow morning.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We get gouged all the time in some towns. It went from 2.20 here earlier in the week to $2.45 now.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

I'm heading out at 5:00 PM stopping in Wylie TX to spend the night with some friends then head to Ruston in the morning.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Over just a few days, El Dorado went from $2.179 to $2.299 to $2.399 and there's a refinery in town.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I paid $2.79 per gallon to fill up my tank in Garland at about 5 PM today. But hey.......it was better than going without!

Other than this one Race Trac station, every gas station I passed today was OUT OF GAS!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I filled up today and noticed the price was 10% greater than the last time I bought gas. Cost of replacement of inventory I suppose.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

There are no lines in Shreveport/Bossier for those coming that way. The price has gone from 1.99 to a wide range of prices as high as 2.49 yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread