+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: FCS Rotation (accidental Band thread)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: FCS Rotation

One of my renters (actually several of my renters are) is from Columbia and a member of the NSU Band, here on a music 'ship. He told me last night, "I am not even an American and that combined performance and playing patriotic music brought me to tears."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    One of my renters (actually several of my renters are) is from Columbia and a member of the NSU Band, here on a music 'ship. He told me last night, "I am not even an American and that combined performance and playing patriotic music brought me to tears."
    That's good stuff, Jim.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I posted one. Post 122. There are plenty more. But 2 things...this is a marching band discussion and the topic has included more than just horns, and I just made a simple, true statement to point out that some of you are talking about things you don't know much about. For example, you had no idea musical instruments, including brass instruments, could cost more than a car. But really, it's ok. HogDawg doesn't need your help.

If you want something besides a tuba, here's a French horn.

https://fifthsymphony.com/products/h...n-yellow-brass

Here is a Sousaphone.

https://fifthsymphony.com/products/j...phone-jsp1100s

And in my original post that sparked all this, I was referring to percussion instruments, but the point still stands.

Apollo Arrow
    Price = $1,100,000

Find me a French horn THAT expensive.
    Last edited by HogDawg; 09-07-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I posted one. Post 122. There are plenty more. But 2 things...this is a marching band discussion and the topic has included more than just horns, and I just made a simple, true statement to point out that some of you are talking about things you don't know much about. For example, you had no idea musical instruments, including brass instruments, could cost more than a car. But really, it's ok. HogDawg doesn't need your help.

If you want something besides a tuba, here's a French horn.

https://fifthsymphony.com/products/h...n-yellow-brass

Here is a Sousaphone.

https://fifthsymphony.com/products/j...phone-jsp1100s

And in my original post that sparked all this, I was referring to percussion instruments, but the point still stands.
    Your problem is, you're just a liar who likes to mislead people. You desperately tried to make this about other instruments, because you knew "horns" for college kids just aren't that expensive. You've never known a college student in your life that owned a $19,600 French horn.

Lykan Hypersport – $3,400,000

Only seven units of the so-called “first Arab supercar” from Dubai’s W Motors are expected to be built, with the first one having already been delivered to the Abu Dhabi police as what could be the speediest cop car on the planet with 780 horsepower under the hood. Aside from a truly quick and attractive supercar, $3.4 million gets you LED headlamps encrusted with 220 diamonds (or other precious stone of one’s choosing) each, among other over-the-top accoutrements. A less-expensive model (at $1.85 million), the Fenyr Supersport, is also available.
    Last edited by HogDawg; 09-07-2017 at 11:46 PM.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: FCS Rotation (accidental Band thread)

When I read this thread I picture this:

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I don't ever remember playing that or this picture being taken.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Your problem is, you're just a liar who likes to mislead people. You desperately tried to make this about other instruments, because you knew "horns" for college kids just aren't that expensive. You've never known a college student in your life that owned a $19,600 French horn.

Lykan Hypersport – $3,400,000

Only seven units of the so-called “first Arab supercar” from Dubai’s W Motors are expected to be built, with the first one having already been delivered to the Abu Dhabi police as what could be the speediest cop car on the planet with 780 horsepower under the hood. Aside from a truly quick and attractive supercar, $3.4 million gets you LED headlamps encrusted with 220 diamonds (or other precious stone of one’s choosing) each, among other over-the-top accoutrements. A less-expensive model (at $1.85 million), the Fenyr Supersport, is also available.
    Unfortunately your Inbox is full and I cannot respond to you privately, so I'll just do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg

You are proving yourself to be a liar when you purposely mislead people. You are purposely being disingenous about the horn issue, and now you want to act indignant after you've been called out for it. Good luck with that. Save your indignacy for somebody that cares.
    In my final communication...

I never lied, not once, nor was I ever trying to be disingenuous...although it may seem that way to you because you felt I was manipulating the conversation in order to win the debate. Or, perhaps you just didn't like that I pointed out that you are not knowledgeable on the subject. I was merely engaging in a discussion on a topic I know a thing or two about, and one that you have proven you know very little about and even have a flippant attitude about. You said there are no college students who have $19,000 horns...not at Tech. There are also none carrying around a non-branded $700 horn made in China they bought off of eBay. I was talking about instruments on the field that students play. You were talking about horns. Those two things were clear and acknowledged on both sides of the discussion. But like a true ego-driven salesman who always has to win at any cost, you've taken it a step too far. It is no wonder you have the reputation you do.

But I get it. You carry on.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Students don't typically own those instruments because they are more expensive, as well as those instruments being different from what they would play in the concert band. And if we are going to expand a section by ten, the University is not going to buy ten different custom made instruments from china or wherever else off of Ebay, they'd buy 10 of a trusted brand from a trusted source. Most likely one of the brands that was listed a page or two ago.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It was AWESOME!!!!!

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I would like to discuss the Air Speed of Swallows now.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Ok, but what kind of swallow?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I would like to discuss the Air Speed of Swallows now.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Ok, but what kind of swallow?
    your mom's

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    your mom's
    Uncivilized.

+ Reply to Thread