+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MS Tickets

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

MS Tickets

I have 6 tickets and a white parking pass that will go unused. Since I'm not home, the wife isn't taking the kids. They're in BB. If anybody needs them, I can have the available for pickup at my home in Ruston.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: MS Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I have 6 tickets and a white parking pass that will go unused. Since I'm not home, the wife isn't taking the kids. They're in BB. If anybody needs them, I can have the available for pickup at my home in Ruston.
    I do need two more. Will buy.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

I need one ticket as of now. Will pay

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I would buy two, if available.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good for all, there may be a hitch though. Four of them are kids club, and I'm not 100% sure adults can get in on kids club. I'd hate to take someone's money and then they can't get in. I don't know how much attention the ticket takers pay to it.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Sounds good for all, there may be a hitch though. Four of them are kids club, and I'm not 100% sure adults can get in on kids club. I'd hate to take someone's money and then they can't get in. I don't know how much attention the ticket takers pay to it.
    Sounds like KO dawg has the two tickets then. I need GA, doubt kids club tickets will work on east side

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

I would like the two and one kids club.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

I am looking to bring my 5 and 6 yr old boys and wife. Would love to sit on west side, but budget won't allow. If anyone has anything that is going unused, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    I would like the two and one kids club.
    I sent you a PM last night. Contact me on PM and we'll set it up.

I sent you a PM last night. Contact me on PM and we'll set it up.
    I think I sent you a PM back but for some reason it's not showing a sent item. Just in case, I live in Ruston so I'm available anytime.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

I'll take the parking pass if it hasn't already been claimed.

Puppy Dawg2001 is an unknown

I'm in search of 1 ticket, that is going unused. Thanks

Mine are all spoken for.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Still plenty of tickets available on Stubhub. The "red sold out sign and two finger deal" will remain a dream for COYHCSH.

https://www.stubhub.com/louisiana-te...sort=price+asc

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Still plenty of tickets available on Stubhub. The "red sold out sign and two finger deal" will remain a dream for COYHCSH.

https://www.stubhub.com/louisiana-te...sort=price+asc
    I checked this morning and none were showing on the West side. Now there are.

+ Reply to Thread