+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MS Tickets

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Re: MS Tickets

I'd posted a couple days ago needing tickets. Me and my 2 boys.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by localdawg View Post
    I'd posted a couple days ago needing tickets. Me and my 2 boys.
    check at TAG tent-- we usually use extra tickets with then THIS however may be sold out etc-- I may leave an extra ticket ... actually 2. I hope you can get your boys to game -- I will have 4 grandkids with me...

Puppy Snaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the rough

I have 3 available on the East side next to the BOP

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Snaredad View Post
    I have 3 available on the East side next to the BOP
    Still available?

Puppy Snaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the roughSnaredad is a jewel in the rough

Yep

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Yep
    Can I get two please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    Still available?
    I'll probably be around the stadium about 5:00 pm if you want to meet up somewhere.

I'll probably be around the stadium about 5:00 pm if you want to meet up somewhere.
    Me or the wife will meet you when and where you say at five.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    Me or the wife will meet you when and where you say at five.
    I'll meet you over at Argent Pavilion at 5:00. I'll be in a blue Tech shirt (lol) 6'0-ish, blonde, glasses, in my youthful 40's.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Got any available Section OO tickets?? I have my 2 usual OO tickets, but we need one more. That person has a GA ticket, but they may have trouble sitting with us in OO in that case...

I'll meet you over at Argent Pavilion at 5:00. I'll be in a blue Tech shirt (lol) 6'0-ish, blonde, glasses, in my youthful 40's.
    Thanks. I'LL have on a Nike shirt and Tech hat and I'll walk arm in arm with my wife so we stand out. Also in my 40's.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Got any available Section OO tickets?? I have my 2 usual OO tickets, but we need one more. That person has a GA ticket, but they may have trouble sitting with us in OO in that case...
    OO behind the seats are GA

+ Reply to Thread