+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to My first game since I graduated

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Re: Going to My first game since I graduated

Hilldawg, the bookstore is usually open on game day.

But there are a lot less books in it than there were in the 80's.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Spranghill
    Spranghell or as my buddies from Tech that came from Dallas, NO, Baton Rouge, etc that visited there who called it "The Rim of Hell". That came from a line in a song "They throw the best damn parties at the rim of hell." It was a term of endearment.

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Spranghell or as my buddies from Tech that came from Dallas, NO, Baton Rouge, etc that visited there who called it "The Rim of Hell". That came from a line in a song "They throw the best damn parties at the rim of hell." It was a term of endearment.
    Was a pretty wild town back in the day. Might still be but I've had to settled down in my old age.

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

Have to go through Minden. The Minden Walmart on Homer Rd is the only one up here with a stadium seat in stock. Got it ordered for store pickup. Will go to Minden via Shongaloo and hwy 159. Leaving Minden will take US 80 to I20 at exit 55 (Ada Taylor). Will that get me past the road construction on I20?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hilldawg View Post
    Have to go through Minden. The Minden Walmart on Homer Rd is the only one up here with a stadium seat in stock. Got it ordered for store pickup. Will go to Minden via Shongaloo and hwy 159. Leaving Minden will take US 80 to I20 at exit 55 (Ada Taylor). Will that get me past the road construction on I20?
    Yes

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hilldawg View Post
    Was a pretty wild town back in the day. Might still be but I've had to settled down in my old age.
    Yes it was and haven't we all.

Wow!
    Looks a lot different. Nice!

Just got to my seat.
    Kind of weird. I had a walmart pickup ticket in the same pocket as my game ticket. Accidentally gave them the walmart pickup ticket at the gate and it scanned and no one noticed.
    I realized when I couldn't find my seat on the walmart ticket what had happened.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Let me be the first to apologize for what you witnessed tonight. Not the way to win over new fans or alumni that have lost interest.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Let me be the first to apologize for what you witnessed tonight. Not the way to win over new fans or alumni that have lost interest.
    Never apologize to a person who had not been to a game in almost 40 years.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Better late than never!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Never apologize to a person who had not been to a game in almost 40 years.
    That's kinda harsh

Nothing to apologize for. Stuff like this happens. I still enjoyed the atmosphere and wow there have been major improvements to the campus.
    I have been following Tech athletics for years just haven't been going to the games.
    This was probably the last game I'll be able to attend. Had to leave at half time due to weakness and chest pains. Would have given anything to have watched the second half even in a losing effort. I just can't hang for a live game anymore but will continue to follow the team

Go Dawgs!!!

+ Reply to Thread