+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to My first game since I graduated

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

Re: Going to My first game since I graduated

Welcome back! We are happy to have you back.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Keeping with the question theme, no uber available in Ruston, LA yet?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Might want to check out the Highway 2 route, it could save you some time.
    From Springhill that wouldn't be a bad idea if I-20's having problems.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    From Springhill that wouldn't be a bad idea if I-20's having problems.
    there are multiple routes quicker than 371 to Dixie Inn if coming from Springhill, Homer , or Haynesville.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Do yourself a favor and check the route on Google Maps and see if there's congestion at the I-20 construction at Minden. It can be a parking lot at times. If there is, take the left at Dixie Inn and follow Hwy 80 all the way to Ada Taylor exit on I-20.
    At times! Last week both coming and going it was a slow moving parking lot

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

there are multiple routes quicker than 371 to Dixie Inn if coming from Springhill, Homer , or Haynesville.
    Will check Google on Saturday for road construction congestion. If there is not a problem on I20 around Minden the 371 to Dixie Inn Route is the same driving time from my house as the highway 2 route. Either one will take approx 1 hr and 15 minutes.

The main constraint on my itinerary is trying to keep walking/standing from getting stupid. I have a heart condition and tire easily. it's hell to get older but beats the hell out of not getting older.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Keeping with the question theme, no uber available in Ruston, LA yet?
    They tried in Monroe but Mayo and his cronies shut it down, at least until he found a way to get his cut.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Springhill to Homer (via Hwy 2) then Homer to Arcadia (Hwy 9) then Arcadia to JAS (I-20)

Best quickest route
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Springhill to Homer (via Hwy 2) then Homer to Arcadia (Hwy 9) then Arcadia to JAS (I-20)

Best quickest route
    I thought it was "Spanghill"?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I thought it was "Spanghill"?
    Spranghill

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Spranghill
    Just got in from high school game. North Desoto pretty much had their way with us.
    We looked more like Sprunghill. There wasn't much bounce to our step.

Best quickest route
    That's probably the route that I'll take. Leaving Springhill around noon and meeting some friends for a late lunch. Will probably be trying to find parking place around 3:00 - 3:30.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by hilldawg View Post
    That's probably the route that I'll take. Leaving Springhill around noon and meeting some friends for a late lunch. Will probably be trying to find parking place around 3:00 - 3:30.
    They have a free shuttle service that runs from railroad park in downtown Ruston to the stadium. I used it last week and it was a good experience. There supposed to have at least three running tomorrow because of the crowd. I'm going to use it again. You can have lunch downtown and then catch the shuttle.

Thumbs Up Re: Going to My first game since I graduated

Quote Originally Posted by deb025 View Post
    They have a free shuttle service that runs from railroad park in downtown Ruston to the stadium. I used it last week and it was a good experience. There supposed to have at least three running tomorrow because of the crowd. I'm going to use it again. You can have lunch downtown and then catch the shuttle.
    That sounds like an excellent plan. That's what I'll do. Thanks

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Best quickest route
    Took that route for years and still do when spending the weekend in the Hill. Quickest and prettiest route too.

+ Reply to Thread