+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Going to My first game since I graduated

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Going to My first game since I graduated

Quote Originally Posted by hilldawg View Post
    Nothing to apologize for. Stuff like this happens. I still enjoyed the atmosphere and wow there have been major improvements to the campus.
    I have been following Tech athletics for years just haven't been going to the games.
    This was probably the last game I'll be able to attend. Had to leave at half time due to weakness and chest pains. Would have given anything to have watched the second half even in a losing effort. I just can't hang for a live game anymore but will continue to follow the team

Go Dawgs!!!
    You are soooooooo lucky that you picked this game!!!! You got to see a new world record: 3rd down and 93

Another spot in the record books for Louisiana Tech!

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    You are soooooooo lucky that you picked this game!!!! You got to see a new world record: 3rd down and 93

Another spot in the record books for Louisiana Tech!
    Everybody just chill. It sucks that we lost but I still had a good time. The people, the game day atmosphere, the new facilities all were really impressive. This is just one game and in the overall scheme of things we'll get over it -- eventually. It was on my bucket list to see Tech play an SEC team in Ruston and I got to do that.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

glad you made it to Ruston

Sorry about your health issues

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

My knee is killing me this morning. I stood the whole game and stayed to the bitter end, as usual. I will continue to do that....just like I have been doing since 1976...until such time as I am physically restrained by doctor's orders and my wife has some big, burly hired thugs that will keep me from standing the whole game. By then, I will probably purchase tickets on the west side and join you old fogies over there!

On a side note...after a group of Tech students abandoned their places, some scumbag Moosters came down from above and I was suddenly surrounded by maroon. This was about mid-4th qtr. When Mullen pulled his classless stunt disputing that last TD, I blasted the Mooster fans. One of them, a middle-aged woman, at first was shouting "get 'em coach, yeah baby" When I pointed out how classless he was being given the score and the situation, she seemed to reconsider her support for his antics and then shut up. One of the younger fellows among them tried to defend Mullen, a little. So I said to him and all of them, "well, I'll say this for Coach Mullen, he has come as close as anyone to pushing me to do something I never do." They paused waiting for me to finish, "he almost makes we want to root for LSU next week."

In the clear light of this morning...after time to reflect, that ain't happening!

Puppy hilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nicehilldawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    My knee is killing me this morning. I stood the whole game and stayed to the bitter end, as usual. I will continue to do that....just like I have been doing since 1976...until such time as I am physically restrained by doctor's orders and my wife has some big, burly hired thugs that will keep me from standing the whole game. By then, I will probably purchase tickets on the west side and join you old fogies over there!

On a side note...after a group of Tech students abandoned their places, some scumbag Moosters came down from above and I was suddenly surrounded by maroon. This was about mid-4th qtr. When Mullen pulled his classless stunt disputing that last TD, I blasted the Mooster fans. One of them, a middle-aged woman, at first was shouting "get 'em coach, yeah baby" When I pointed out how classless he was being given the score and the situation, she seemed to reconsider her support for his antics and then shut up. One of the younger fellows among them tried to defend Mullen, a little. So I said to him and all of them, "well, I'll say this for Coach Mullen, he has come as close as anyone to pushing me to do something I never do." They paused waiting for me to finish, "he almost makes we want to root for LSU next week."

In the clear light of this morning...after time to reflect, that ain't happening!
    I could deal with a bit of joint pain. It was after having to take the 3rd nitro pill to get chest to quit hurting that I decided it might be in my best interest to leave the game. I'm as big a fan as anybody but I won't die for the team.

Will be watching the rest of the season from my recliner. Y'all just gonna have to take up my slack.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Come on over to the West side. I'm 69 years of age and am standing and hollering when the other team has the ball on third down. I can't get the people behind me to do the same!!! We need more Dawg fans over here that actually get into the game!!

+ Reply to Thread