+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: J'Mar is NOT the Answer

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: J'Mar is NOT the Answer

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    J'Mar looked like the J'Mar that we should have expected. Not perfect but I thought he looked poised and accurate. Made two bad throws. The int was iffy but not the worst decision: WR was covered, but it was single coverage. DB made a good play.
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ... and the receiver made a bad play not to break up the interception.
    If I am remembering correctly, it was thrown to Marcus Gaines. Why would you throw a jump ball to Marcus Gaines?!?!?! Of all of our receivers, he's THE ONE that you don't throw a jump ball to.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    If I am remembering correctly, it was thrown to Marcus Gaines. Why would you throw a jump ball to Marcus Gaines?!?!?! Of all of our receivers, he's THE ONE that you don't throw a jump ball to.
    I thought it was Bonnette. Could be wrong.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It was Bonnette -- Ironically the announcers were talking about how WK need to double him. He was having career day . Coach Holtz had called time out and told offense take 5 yard game til we got into FG position. Not sure Bonnette had recovered from injury he had on diving catch. I have watched the game 3 times now (fast forward thru much of it ) .. I am kind of excited about the future of this offense -- remember how long it took RH and we only got 1 yr from him-- J'Mar we have for 3

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I thought it was Bonnette. Could be wrong.
    it was ---

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

There was a fade in the end-zone thrown to Gaines that made me scratch my head a bit, but the INT was Bonnette.

I don't have a huge problem with the INT throw. The DB played it perfectly. I think were he throwing to Patton or Myles White, it would've been a catch. He's not, and that's part of the learning process.

What drives us crazy when young QBs do it is what makes us confident in 5th year guys who command the field and take calculated risks. You can't get to where we're headed without some bumps and bruises along the way.

I thought J'Mar moved through his progressions better this week. He also had some perfect balls dropped. It'll take us a while to get it all together, but if we can do it, there's no reason we can't win 10 this year. That's not a prediction, but I think our D is coming along and a solid passing game will do wonders for Craft and Scott.

Stay tuned!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

If Bonnet runs through the db he probably gets the PI call -

Something he will earn with more playing time
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Smith (87) View Post
    Sad-Western Kentucky has to be happy
    Not so fast my friend

+ Reply to Thread