+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Week 3: @Western Kentucky (9/16)

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Re: Week 3: @Western Kentucky (9/16)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    He was out with a sprained ankle, I think. They mentioned it early in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Dancy didn't make the trip -- ankle injury, but expected to play next week.
    'ppreciate it. I was on the road most of the time and was listening to the radio broadcast on a hit and miss basis. (Did get back to the house in time to watch the ending though)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I hope so! They are struggling too, though. Still, it was a very big win! Just need to take care of business now. If we could pull off the win next week, look out the rest of the year.
    At this point I just want to play a solid game against USC...no special teams mistakes, no turnovers, ect.. I'm guessing we will be around a 6pt underdog which is respectable.

IMO, if we and WKU take care of C-USA business from here out we can claim it as a big win.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    At this point I just want to play a solid game against USC...no special teams mistakes, no turnovers, ect.. I'm guessing we will be around a 6pt underdog which is respectable.

IMO, if we and WKU take care of C-USA business from here out we can claim it as a big win.
    Agree, 100%. This is kinda where my head was at last week after the MS State game. There were people who were in meltdown/freak out mode...I wasn't. We beat a perennial power of our own conference AT THEIR PLACE last night. I really think we'll settle into the season and be fine.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Speedy Smith‏ @Speedy4Smith 11h11 hours ago

#HBTD . @J_Barnes10 cluuuuuuutchhh

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Good post. Win or lose I just want the team to look like they belong on the field.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    What ever happened to Alford Smith, does he still play?
    Was injuried, along with Dancy.

Neither traveled to WKy.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Prior to Barnes FG I asked a local photog what happened to the loud WKy students in the endzone. They literally left with lots of the crowd.
    "Oh, this is a commuter school. Besides they're probably pi$$ed at the playcalling.

Commuter school=Crowd leaving with one TD lead in conference duel?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Prior to Barnes FG I asked a local photog what happened to the loud WKy students in the endzone. They literally left with lots of the crowd.
    "Oh, this is a commuter school. Besides they're probably pi$$ed at the playcalling.

Commuter school=Crowd leaving with one TD lead in conference duel?
    I noticed that there were only 16,000 in attendance for a revenge conference game. Stadium looked full, at least at first. How many does it hold?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I noticed that there were only 16,000 in attendance for a revenge conference game. Stadium looked full, at least at first. How many does it hold?
    22k I think?

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Impressed with how this team competed. I can agree with Holtz on that this week. We didn't play well for 3 quarters. Dropped passes and wku moving the ball at will. While wku made mistakes of their own, this is a game we don't win the past few years. Especially after the late interception.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Has anybody mentioned what a great job our deep snapper has done? He had to have felt the pressure last night. Way to go, Cameron!!!!

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

That was the best stream I've had in a long time. Way to go Stadium!!!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The only problem i had was one of the commentator over-using the so-and-so got "Smoked!". Outside of that, the experience watching Stadium was quite nice especially using a 3rd party app Pluto on my Amazon Fire TV. No buffering and the quality was HD. The crew who produced the video did a great job.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

And the Notre Dame guy kept saying that's the worst thing that could happen whenever wku had a bad play

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    That was the best stream I've had in a long time.
    Ask your doctor about FloMax

+ Reply to Thread