+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowflakes and Liberal Educators

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Snowflakes and Liberal Educators

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Dumb butt snowflake!! I wonder how much money was spent searching and testing this clown.

Woman who licked toilet in 'coronavirus challenge' admits she 'lied'

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If she could find a way to get a little dumber, she and AOC could enjoy conversation on the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dumb butt snowflake!! I wonder how much money was spent searching and testing this clown.

Woman who licked toilet in 'coronavirus challenge' admits she 'lied'

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If she could find a way to get a little dumber, she and AOC could enjoy conversation on the same level.
    She probably would vote for AOC.

Here are some idiots from yankee land, probably Gen X'ers and Y.2's

NJ gov slams 47-person gathering after cops issue summons: 'Not a game'

You don’t have a right to party in New Jersey, according to Gov. Phil Murphy -- at least not during the deadly coronavirus pandemic.

Police in Ewing Township on Friday shut down a gathering of 47 people -- DJ included -- who were crammed into a 550-square-foot apartment in defiance of a stay-at-home order meant to slow the spread of COVID-19.

Ewing Township sits on the Delaware River across the border from Pennsylvania, northeast of Philadelphia.
    “The organizer was charged, as they should have been and deserved to be,” Murphy wrote on Twitter. “This is not a game. Stay home. Be smart.”
    Ewing police said in a statement that officers issued two summonses to the host, 47-year-old Wade Jackson, who allegedly described the gathering as a “Corona Party.”

Seriously....?? This age group has some really serious issues.

Pennsylvania coughing 'prank' suspect arrested, charged after $35G in groceries tossed

Authorities in Pennsylvania have identified the suspect accused of coughing on an estimated $35,000 worth of grocery store products in what they say was a "twisted prank" amid the coronavirus pandemic.
    Margaret Cirko, 35, was arrested and charged with terrorist threats Thursday, one day after she allegedly entered Gerrity's Supermarket in Hanover Township, made verbal threats that she was sick, and intentionally coughed and spat on fresh produce and other items, according to the Hanover Township Police Department.
    Cirko, known for past problems in the community, continued the behavior in several aisles, police said, adding that she tried to steal a 12 pack of beer before being ordered to leave the store.

R
    esults:

She was eventually arrested and charged with two felony counts of terrorist threats, one felony count of threats to use a "biological agent" and one felony count of criminal mischief. She also faces misdemeanor counts of criminal attempt to commit retail theft and disorderly conduct, police said.

Police have charged Margaret Cirko, 35, with making terroristic threats after they say she claimed to have #coronavirus & intentionally coughed/spit on food in grocery store. Store threw out $35,000+ of product ⁦@69News

2:40 PM - Mar 26, 2020

"I am also absolutely sick to my stomach about the loss of food," Joe Fasula, the store's co-owner, wrote in a Facebook post on Wednesday. "While it is always a shame when food is wasted, in these times when so many people are worried about the security of our food supply, it is even more disturbing."
    Fasula said Cirko coughed on the store's fresh produce as well as portions of its bakery, meat case, and grocery shelves in what he called "a twisted prank."

Margaret Ann Cirko sits in a police car after her arrest Thursday in Hanover Township, Pa. (Associated Press)

Cirko wasn't believed to be infected with the coronavirus, but the store said it had no choice but to throw away "well over" $35,000 in product.
    "Today was a very challenging day," Fasula said. "While there is little doubt this woman was doing it as a very twisted prank, we will not take any chances with the health and well-being of our customers."

Results:

She was eventually arrested and charged with two felony counts of terrorist threats, one felony count of threats to use a "biological agent" and one felony count of criminal mischief. She also faces misdemeanor counts of criminal attempt to commit retail theft and disorderly conduct, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/pennsylvania-coughing-prank-suspect-arrested-charged-after-35g-in-groceries-tossed

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This Cirko character will get off with a wrist slap. I'm sure she's already back on the streets.

Yep and probably bringing it back to elderly family members and parents as well as siblings.

Dozens of Texas students get coronavirus on Mexican spring break

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

A Harvard University law professor has sparked controversy after calling for a ban on homeschooling.
    Elizabeth Bartholet told Harvard Magazine that it gives parents “authoritarian” control over their kids — and can even expose them to white supremacy and misogyny.
    “The issue is, do we think that parents should have 24/7, essentially authoritarian control over their children from ages zero to 18? I think that’s dangerous,” Bartholet said. “I think it’s always dangerous to put powerful people in charge of the powerless, and to give the powerful ones total authority.”

Oh the irony on so many levels with this.. There cannot be anyone who is not indoctrinated in the public schools and universities.. No dissension or independent thought allowed. Almost reminds me of the movie Divergent.

And these people have PhD's and believe this crap.. this is scary...

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/harvar...homeschooling/

Oh brother! 😳

U. of Washington Community Demands Easy Grading for Black Students

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...lack-students/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tucker had a black professor from Kentucky State Univ. on his show who expressed concerns over the abolishing of police, saying those in minority communities will ultimately suffer the most from such nonsense. He cited some stats, etc...at the end of interview Tucker says, "Thanks for coming on and expressing your concerns. I hope you keep your job after tonight." The professor looked surprised at the comment just as the camera pulled off.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Nearly 20,000 sign petition to fire UCLA lecturer

Gordon Klein, a lecturer at the Anderson School of Management, is currently on leave according to an email sent to his class Thursday after students created the petition in response to his response to a student’s request for finals-related accommodations. The student requested a no-harm and shortened final exam, and extended deadlines for final assignments and projects in consideration of black students’ wellbeing in light of nationwide protests against police brutality.

Here is email lecturer sent:

“Thanks for your suggestion in your email below that I give black students special treatment, given the tragedy in Minnesota,” wrote Klein. “Do you know the names of the classmates that are black? How can I identify them since we’ve been having online classes only? Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black-half Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half? Also, do you have any idea if any students are from Minneapolis? I assume that they probably are especially devastated as well. I am thinking that a white student from there might be possibly even more devastated by this, especially because some might think that they’re racist even if they are not. My TA is from Minneapolis, so if you don’t know, I can probably ask her. Can you guide me on how you think I should achieve a “no-harm” outcome since our sole course grade is from a final exam only? One last thing strikes me: Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the ‘color of their skin.’ Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition? Thanks, G. Klein”

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He doesn't get the whole systemic racism deal. Maybe one our snowflakes here can explain the way this situation should handled in the dream world of stomping out systemic racism.

Who remembers when the NCAA revised i.e. toughened academic standards for ALL athletes. I think it was something like maintaining a 2.0 GPA to remain eligible to play, or something like that. The new policy was very generic reading to the effect:

All students participating in NCAA-sanctioned athletics must maintain a minium 2.0 GPA or be ineligible to participate the following academic semester.

It was a very simple, to the point, statement clearly treating ALL athletes the same. YET! led by basketball coaches John Cheney (Temple) and John Thompson (Georgetown) people screamed "racism!" I think it was Cheney who said, "the NCAA just wants to see more white boys playing basketball." First, Cheney, and Thompson too, should have been fired on the spot...white coaches would have been, and then those campuses burned to the ground! But, looking deeper into their reaction, what they really meant is blacks cannot match whites in academic pursuits. That most of the currently eligible athletes who would then fall below that 2.0 GPA threshold were blacks, leaving mostly whites left to actually play.

Cheney and Thompson were applauded for their vision and their courage to stand up to the supposed injustice. Yes!!! the libtards screamed, we all know that blacks are too stupid to meet such high academic standards, and it is unfair for the NCAA to expect them to. You can't make up this kind of crap. I said back then if I were a black athlete I would have shouted back at Cheney & Thompson, et al "F--k you! I am capable of meeting any academic standards presented."

All this snowflake BS...like referenced above. There is the racism! Poor ole blacks, just can't do anything for themselves. Need the help of good white liberals to think for them, to cover for them, to remove roadblocks for them...and if you disagree with the notion that blacks NEED whites to carry them then you are a RACIST!

+ Reply to Thread