+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody coming to Columbia?

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Re: Anybody coming to Columbia?

We're heading straight to the game (husband, two boys ages 4 and 1, and I) from Charlotte. No plans to tailgate.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Anybody coming to Columbia?

Cool, looking forward to seeing some of you there.

2 of my party fell out already, so I've got 2 tickets for sale (hoping to get face value, but willing to negotiate). PM if interested.

+ Reply to Thread