+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Positives from WKU Game

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Positives from WKU Game

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    How do you know we may not have punted the ball inside the 16???? Your basing your point on what might have been. I have yet to watch a football game where the trailing team is driving, late in the game, for the win and have a pass intercepted and call it a positive. I have an idea, call into Holtz's radio show tonight and ask him if they viewed the late interception on 2nd and 3 from just outside field goal range as a "positive".
    Of course I don't know. Based on what we've seen so far this season and the six punts in the game Saturday, the odds are in my favor of a very weak punt.

I never said it was a positive event. I SAID, The positive fan in me said to myself at the time, "well at least we tackled him at the 16 which is better than we could have punted and have plenty of time left."

We won the game and the play did not hurt us.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I never said it was a positive event. I SAID, [I]The positive fan in me said to myself at the time, "well at least we tackled him at the 16 which is better than we could have punted and have plenty of time left."
    The TOPIC of the thread is POSITIVES FROM WKU GAME.... Not the positive of you the fan!!!

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

As a positive, it didnt hurt. 9/10 times that would kill the game the last couple years.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

The TOPIC of the thread is POSITIVES FROM WKU GAME.... Not the positive of you the fan!!!
    Wait... we're supposed to follow the topic of a thread?

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

What the hell was I NOT thinkin'....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I thought Bonnette did everything he could to prevent the interception. It was too far in front, their db had position and made a way rod-class play. Bonnette had some big plays and missed on some big plays. He's definitely a deep threat. He seemed a bit gimpy.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I was replying to a post pointing out the interception as a negative when you jumped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    As a positive, it didnt hurt. 9/10 times that would kill the game the last couple years.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I thought Bonnette did everything he could to prevent the interception. It was too far in front, their db had position and made a way rod-class play. Bonnette had some big plays and missed on some big plays. He's definitely a deep threat. He seemed a bit gimpy.
    He could have tackled him before the catch and should have. Worked out good anyway...a positive.

What really makes me laugh and part of my continued debate is PD always has to have the last word.... Challenge issued, let it go and I will.

What really makes me laugh and part of my continued debate is PD always has to have the last word.... Challenge issued, let it go and I will.
    Only when I'm right and I always am.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Didn't we get a delay of game penalty on a punt. I didn't realize we used a time out. On the broadcast it looked like the center wasn't on the field. My memory is no good apparently. Just looked it up. beginning of the 4th quarter we got a delay of game penalty on 4th down because not everyone was on the field.
    Oh, you're right. Sorry for the bad memory.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    As a positive, it didnt hurt.
    TWSS

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Only when I'm right and I always am.
    I have heard that you always profess to be right.....I may catch your 44,382 posts by the time this is over...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Bonnette's prior catch was when he landed on the ball and knocked the air out of him obviously slowing him down on the interception. Every other pass he had significant separation from his defender. Ol' J'Mar is just gonna have to pull the trigger earlier and launch those missiles to Bonnette so he doesn't have to check up.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard that you always profess to be right.....I may catch your 44,382 posts by the time this is over...
    Reckon it's gonna rain?

+ Reply to Thread