+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4: @South Carolina (9/23)

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Conf Sec Week 4: @South Carolina (9/23)

South Carolina Athletics
    Roster
    Coaches

Message Boards
    CockyTalk
    GamecockCentral.com (rivals)
    theBigSpur (247sports)

TV
    SEC Network @ 2:30PM central

Line: VegasInsider
    Last edited by qng001; 09-17-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 4: @South Carolina (9/23)

The ole ball coach turned me into a USC fan. No more!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Bringing 4 plus a friend who's a USC grad.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Reading thru their board:

they want to pummel us
    run the effing ball down our throat
    one said: run up the score and make their fans hate us.

Nah, doubtful. One has to care about something a lot to hate it. The "Cocks" don't register on my radar.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Reading thru their board:

they want to pummel us
    run the effing ball down our throat
    one said: run up the score and make their fans hate us.

Nah, doubtful. One has to care about something a lot to hate it. The "Cocks" don't register on my radar.
    Glad there are no Cocks on your radar!

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't we have a big pre game brawl with these losers back in the Willie Roaf days? I remember one of their defensive lineman said, "If Willie Roaf is an All American, then I am an astronaut"

Wonder if that guy ever made it to "Space"??? haha

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The ole ball coach turned me into a USC fan. No more!
    Even Spurrier couldn't make them the team he made Florida.

Remember when we played Clemson in the HBowl? USC and Clemson fans almost took over THE BBB. It was fun to watch the hate, but USC fans are almost as obnoxious as Michigan State fans.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

I'll be there with 3 other Bulldogs!

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Even Spurrier couldn't make them the team he made Florida.

Remember when we played Clemson in the HBowl? USC and Clemson fans almost took over THE BBB. It was fun to watch the hate, but USC fans are almost as obnoxious as Michigan State fans.
    I live here. Clemson fans are 10x more obnoxious than USC fans (and it's not a new occurrence). I've been looking forward to going to this game ever since it was announced. I live 90 min. away, so it's a rare case of a manageable trip for me (It takes me 10+ hours to get to Ruston). I sure feel a lot better about this game than I did a week ago. The USC playbook won't be very creative, and that should bode well for our defense. But, J'mar will be tested by another tough SEC defense (before the season I would have called USC, not MSU, the best defense we would face...not so much now, but still tough)

My tickets arrived yesterday...can't wait to hear my son yelling, "Go Dawgs"...it's been a couple of years.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    I live here. Clemson fans are 10x more obnoxious than USC fans (and it's not a new occurrence)..
    Tainted by the wrong crowd? That's what makes a great rivalry. IMO Clemson/USC is second only to Ohio St/Michigan

Opened at 10.5. More than I thought.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

LaTech Re: Week 4: @South Carolina (9/23)

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    I live here. Clemson fans are 10x more obnoxious than USC fans (and it's not a new occurrence). I've been looking forward to going to this game ever since it was announced. I live 90 min. away, so it's a rare case of a manageable trip for me (It takes me 10+ hours to get to Ruston). I sure feel a lot better about this game than I did a week ago. The USC playbook won't be very creative, and that should bode well for our defense. But, J'mar will be tested by another tough SEC defense (before the season I would have called USC, not MSU, the best defense we would face...not so much now, but still tough)

My tickets arrived yesterday...can't wait to hear my son yelling, "Go Dawgs"...it's been a couple of years.
    I still believe that USCar's defense is better than MSST's. Besides us, LSPoo's offense isn't much of a test to compare. Of course, they did lose to Kentucky, but they gave up 2 TO's. Of course, my reasoning is Muschamp's one skill is defense. And it's his 2nd year so they must be good. We'll see.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We tied USC as I recall. Think it was 13-13 back around 1991.

For whatever reason, the NCAA Warehouse Data Site went down for good. Haven't found a replacement like it.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We tied USC as I recall. Think it was 13-13 back around 1991.

For whatever reason, the NCAA Warehouse Data Site went down for good. Haven't found a replacement like it.
    Winsipedia

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

This game will be won or lost by our front 5. If USC gets pressure by just sending their front 4, it will be a very long day indeed. If the Oline plays well in pass pro and can get any push on running plays, I think we can make a game of it.

+ Reply to Thread