+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tech dumps CLC for Learfield Licensing Partners

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech dumps CLC for Learfield Licensing Partners

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Is that the mayor's wife, or did I dream that?
    It is and they have done a great job with that store.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Patton’s Western Wear and Patton’s Downtown announced they have new Tech Columbia gear in.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

One thing we can do as fans is ask retailers to offer more of the plain block T instead of the LA(State)TECH logo. It may take a while, but if customers ask for it the retailers will ask for it.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    One thing we can do as fans is ask retailers to offer more of the plain block T instead of the LA(State)TECH logo. It may take a while, but if customers ask for it the retailers will ask for it.
    I would like that. I turned down a nice Tech hat at Fanbase because it had the new logo instead of the block T

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    I would like that. I turned down a nice Tech hat at Fanbase because it had the new logo instead of the block T
    We are going overboard with usage of the athletic State T

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Problem I have with our merchandise is that there is a lot of crappy quality clothing that we slap a logo on it. Fanbase has done a good job being selective of what they get. My favorite shirts are the adidas T-shirt with logo. I wear them at the gym all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Problem I have with our merchandise is that there is a lot of crappy quality clothing that we slap a logo on it. Fanbase has done a good job being selective of what they get. My favorite shirts are the adidas T-shirt with logo. I wear them at the gym all the time.
    Academy has a crappy store brand they sell. Very cheaply made. The sell it for a premium in the cost range of Columbia gear. Speaking of Academy, the double stocking of LaMon gear is not exactly flying off the shelves. Neither is the Quadruple stocking of lsu gear. Plenty to be had when WalMart sells out.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Academy has a crappy store brand they sell. Very cheaply made. The sell it for a premium in the cost range of Columbia gear. Speaking of Academy, the double stocking of LaMon gear is not exactly flying off the shelves. Neither is the Quadruple stocking of lsu gear. Plenty to be had when WalMart sells out.
    That is exactly my problem, you have to weed through the BS for the good stuff. Because they slapped a logo on the inferior priduct, they charge a premium price. It then sits there on the shelf or rack and no one buys it.

+ Reply to Thread