+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: J'Mar IS the Answer

Puppy luckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her game

J'Mar IS the Answer

That's it.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: J'Mar IS the Answer

Oh puleeeze.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I agree 100%. And if HCSH says he is then he is. End of story.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

He seems to be the best answer we have at the moment!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I did see quite a few BEAUTIFUL passes by him against WKU, that's for sure. I'm certainly interested in seeing what he does at South Carolina now...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think J'Mar had a rough game and made up for it. That young man has a lot of talent and is growing into it. He is going to be very good!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Have to keep everything in proper perspective. After the SC game Smith will have 5 career starts. THREE of those vs. SEC defenses. There are a few starting QBs at SEC schools who have not yet played against THREE SEC defenses! Throw in his 4th start at a very tough WKU, and his career has begun with a murderers row of games. I think after he has starts against a series of weak sisters in CUSA, we'll see some impressive numbers.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Have to keep everything in proper perspective. After the SC game Smith will have 5 career starts. THREE of those vs. SEC defenses. There are a few starting QBs at SEC schools who have not yet played against THREE SEC defenses! Throw in his 4th start at a very tough WKU, and his career has begun with a murderers row of games. I think after he has starts against a series of weak sisters in CUSA, we'll see some impressive numbers.
    Winner winner chicken dinner

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

With these threads I feel like "it's deja vu all over again."
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy luckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her gameluckydawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well put!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh puleeeze.
    Save

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh puleeeze.
    I'll be interested in seeing your perspective next year when J'Mar nets our program's second ever win against LSPoo

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    I'll be interested in seeing your perspective next year when J'Mar nets our program's second ever win against LSPoo
    114 years in the making - longer than the cubs

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    With these threads I feel like "it's deja vu all over again."
    What did you say??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    I'm not saying J'Mar won't make it. I'm hoping he becomes All-World. I'm just of the opinion that this "rah rah" thread is just silly, and accomplishes nothing. If you don't believe me, just go read one of those recent "game threads" (e.g., WKU game thread). That's when you'll find out what Tech fans really think.

SAVE THAT!

+ Reply to Thread