+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats on the great win over WKU Dawgs.....

Varsity Bulldog SpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant futureSpreadEagle has a brilliant future

Congrats on the great win over WKU Dawgs.....

I wanted to drop by and congratulate your team on the win over WKU. Great win and should put you guys in a good position for the CUSA title this year. I didn't make the trip to Monroe last Saturday and from talking to some friends that did, glad I didn't. Would love to come to Ruston Oct. 21, but have a family conflict that weekend. I am going to meet my future in-laws as my daughter just got engaged. I have a feeling we are going to get some payback for the last two years. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season. Let's start bringing that CUSA Championship back to the West where it belongs.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Congrats on the great win over WKU Dawgs.....

What was the consensus of your friends concerning their visit to Funroe?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Probably that they wore protection and still caught something!!

Seriously, I am curious as well.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadEagle View Post
    I wanted to drop by and congratulate your team on the win over WKU. Great win and should put you guys in a good position for the CUSA title this year. I didn't make the trip to Monroe last Saturday and from talking to some friends that did, glad I didn't. Would love to come to Ruston Oct. 21, but have a family conflict that weekend. I am going to meet my future in-laws as my daughter just got engaged. I have a feeling we are going to get some payback for the last two years. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season. Let's start bringing that CUSA Championship back to the West where it belongs.
    Looks to me like you need to bring them along and introduce them to what is really important in your family. Let the future bride growl with the rest of the USM fans.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the Louisiana - Southern Miss game. The talent gap was obvious but USM just was consistent enough on offense. Should have been a huge blowout but wasn't.

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

Well, we did take a knee on the 2 yard line and let the clock expire.

+ Reply to Thread