+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Always Enjoy the Bottom 10

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Re: Always Enjoy the Bottom 10

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I figure the Cajuns can't be too happy with Mark Hudspeth right now. They are now 19-22 on the field since losing to LA Tech 48-20, in Lafayette back in 2014. And this record does NOT include the 22 vacated football wins (including 2 NO Bowl titles and 1 Sunbelt co-championship) that ULL was forced to vacate by the NCAA for recruiting violations. Those vacated wins occurred n 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.

What a shit show.
    Including the vacated wins (counting them as losses), what's his ULL coaching record now?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I tuned into the last few minutes of the game on my phone. Their radio guy was screaming at the top of his lungs like they'd just beat the Patriots in the SuperBowl. I felt kind of bad for them
    Wait.. we can make fun of the school for various reasons but because the pbp guy was excited for calling a touchdown in double ot in a rivalry game?

I acted the same way calling the end of the union high vs many football game on Friday
    Night.

I expect Dave to act the same way if the dawgs vs Usm game ended the same way.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Go watch the game on ESPN3, NLU should have won by 3 or 4 TD's. Stupid Viator should have gone for the fourth and inches before USL's last TD drive in regulation, since his defense could not stop USL at that time. Get a fourth and inches, which based on the entire game, should have been very easy for them, and the game is over. Instead, he decides that NLU can't get inches and just gives up the fourth down and punts and gives USL the last chance they needed.

Viator's stupid play calling in the 4th qtr basically gave away a 3-TD lead in the fourth.

Poor coaching on both sides and I've NEVER seen a college game with more poor/broken tackles. It was pathetic.

USL has easily one of the worst run defenses in the country but NLU/Viator starts the game trying to establish the pass.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    This is the ONLY matchup where I EVER pull for ULM. Trust me, those assholes in Lafayette deserve this. They're the absolute worst Tech haters you will ever come across.
    True!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I figure the Cajuns can't be too happy with Mark Hudspeth right now. They are now 19-22 on the field since losing to LA Tech 48-20, in Lafayette back in 2014. And this record does NOT include the 22 vacated football wins (including 2 NO Bowl titles and 1 Sunbelt co-championship) that ULL was forced to vacate by the NCAA for recruiting violations. Those vacated wins occurred n 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.

What a shit show.
    Cajuns and their fans are delusional by definition so they are extremely happy losing as well.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

This weeks ESPN Bottom Ten:

Waiting list: EC-Yew (1-3), Living on Tulsa Time (1-3), UNC Tear Heels(1-3), Kansas Nayhawks (1-3), South Alabama (1-3), In A Rut-gers (1-3), Minute Rice (1-3), Akron (1-3), San No-se State (1-4), OH-regon State (1-3), and again, basically the entire Fun Belt (12 teams, 1 with a winning record)

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Say it isn't so! Louisiana escaped the Bottom 25! But Louisiana remains at #16. These rankings are rigged! How do you lose and move down....er, up....er, whatever!
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...e-for-a-while/

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I tuned into the last few minutes of the game on my phone. Their radio guy was screaming at the top of his lungs like they'd just beat the Patriots in the SuperBowl. I felt kind of bad for them
    Right there is where you messed up.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

This week's Bottom 10... LOLSU and basically the entire Fun Belt!

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-10-production

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

That is good stuff. I particularly like the "quote" from Ed O. Makes perfect sense .

BTW there are some pretty funny stories about Ed O in and around Natchitoches-NSU. They were shared by some folks who have been 'round here a long time, and were done so in good humor when one of their own, an NSU Demon, rose to the highest office in the land: head coach at LSU!!! Wow! that is a dream for any true-purple NSUer who all worship at the altar of LSU.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That is good stuff. I particularly like the "quote" from Ed O. Makes perfect sense .

BTW there are some pretty funny stories about Ed O in and around Natchitoches-NSU. They were shared by some folks who have been 'round here a long time, and were done so in good humor when one of their own, an NSU Demon, rose to the highest office in the land: head coach at LSU!!! Wow! that is a dream for any true-purple NSUer who all worship at the altar of LSU.
    Anyone hear Viator's comments on the Morning Drive this morning?

How he was both happy and sad that Troy beat LSU...

He was happy for the Funbelt's significant win and for Tory and their HC, but sad because of his friendship with O (which I get) and but also how the loss for LSU hurts that program (which I never get) -

Pretty sure 90% of the ulmers felt the exact same way -

IF EVER any of our HCs utter such non-sense it should be immediate grounds for termination
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

He was happy for the Funbelt's significant win and for Tory and their HC, but sad because of his friendship with O (which I get) and but also how the loss for LSU hurts that program (which I never get) -

IF EVER any of our HCs utter such non-sense it should be immediate grounds for termination
    I heard it, but it was just background noise and I didn't know it was him. When I heard it, I thought, "who is this dumb ass?" Now it makes sense.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Wow!

I can totally get saying that you felt bad for a friend in the profession, but that's your conference mate that won! If anything, he should have said "I'm jealous they were the ones to do it before we could." He absolutely shouldn't care about that program (but I guess you gotta know your audience - probably went over pretty well in his fanbase).

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

This is what separates true TECH fans for the most part -

Most of us feel and KNOW you can't support both schools -

I hold a 4 year degree from the LSU system in addition to my Tech degree - I have NO love loss for Baton Rouge even though I'm an alumnus of ONE LSU...

And the more I deal with BR in my profession - the less I care for them, because they truly don't give a rats ass about ANYTHING north of I-10

That said, I have the upmost of respect/love for my friends that are graduates of LSU and truly bleed purple and gold like I do red and blue - they EARNED it

The one thing I will say about TRUE USL fans - they basically feel the same way most of us do about LSU - same can't be said for ulm, nwst or slu....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

The one thing I will say about TRUE USL fans - they basically feel the same way most of us do about LSU -..
    I used to maintain a grudging respect for the cajuns based on this.

But it's since been obviated by their name shenanigans.

+ Reply to Thread