+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunting Club Membership

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Hunting Club Membership

Wanted to post this here before I posted it on facebook.

We have 2 (possibly 4) openings in an established duck club near Jones/Bonita, LA. You will get a seat in 3 blinds. Goose hunting on approximately 600 acres. Dove hunting rights on 420 acres. Limited deer hunting on same 420 acres. Fishing on all reservoirs owned by lessor in the area. 4 members of the club own a camp nearby and welcome new club members to stay, but camp space is in short supply most weekends with kids and guests. $3000 per seat.

If we find 4 people that join, we will put another blind in the rotation and you will have a seat in 4 blinds. Guest will be welcomed with you most days space permitting.

Message me for more info.

Jonathan Tynes
    518-3503

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Hunting Club Membership

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    Wanted to post this here before I posted it on facebook.

We have 2 (possibly 4) openings in an established duck club near Jones/Bonita, LA. You will get a seat in 3 blinds. Goose hunting on approximately 600 acres. Dove hunting rights on 420 acres. Limited deer hunting on same 420 acres. Fishing on all reservoirs owned by lessor in the area. 4 members of the club own a camp nearby and welcome new club members to stay, but camp space is in short supply most weekends with kids and guests. $3000 per seat.

If we find 4 people that join, we will put another blind in the rotation and you will have a seat in 4 blinds. Guest will be welcomed with you most days space permitting.

Message me for more info.

Jonathan Tynes
    518-3503
    Sounds like a pretty good deal.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

if you need a lease dog and handler, I know a guy . . .

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I have a black with around 12k worth of training. Has the talent to easily pass the grand or master test, but found out he had bad hips so we quit running trials and my expectation of recouping my money went down the drain. Another member of the club has his chocolate running the master next month. Outside of these 2 dogs, the other camp dogs are biscuit eaters.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    I have a black with around 12k worth of training. Has the talent to easily pass the grand or master test, but found out he had bad hips so we quit running trials and my expectation of recouping my money went down the drain. Another member of the club has his chocolate running the master next month. Outside of these 2 dogs, the other camp dogs are biscuit eaters.
    LOL, Darby loves to watch other dogs pick up ducks, she's still taking notes Last three years have been a bust on ducks at the place we leased south of mer rouge. Taking a break from the delta to hunt creeks and beaver ponds close to home this year. I do think Darby could turn into a HECK of a duck dog but needs the numbers of ducks a hunt test cant provide. Good luck with the upcoming season.

+ Reply to Thread